No announcement yet.

Facial Recognition Ban in Portland Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's get back to Randy's topic, please.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Never went "in on the kids". I stated what the kids were being taught/brainwashed about and how our country history is not being taught. That is the brainwashing part. I would say that should be clear to at least 95% of anyone who reads that. Can't account for the other 5% mentality.

"Wow....bashing kids now, huh?"

This statement alluded to me bashing kids. That is an incorrect statement because I never once bashed a kid. I plainly talked about what was happening to those kids. While bash and brainwashed are both verbs, one is way different than the other. Bash would be something I was wrongfully accused of and brainwashed is actually what is being done. Hope that clears it up for you. Have a great day.
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Originally posted by Amy_ISS View Post
        Let's get back to Randy's topic, please.
        Got sidetracked by an wrongful accusation. I will defend myself. That is one of those rights I have talked about before.
        "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Steve_hajewski
          Reply to Cost to build climate control units
          by Steve_hajewski
          Ah, yep i missed the two story part of that post. You'd be hard pressed to do that again today....
          Yesterday, 09:34 PM
        • pacnwstorage
          Reply to More Than Storage
          by pacnwstorage
          At last facility I averaged moving supply sales of about $500 a month but here we do none. I wish, as I have said before many times, that I ran a facility that had outside as well as inside drive up storage and then I would have motorhomes and boat storage and travel trailer storage and then would have...
          Yesterday, 07:45 PM
        • Clarkstoragellc
          Reply to Topics ISS Should Address
          by Clarkstoragellc
          1. State by state auction status regarding Covid. I've searched, but to no avail. I will have to call the State Attorney Generals office, already went to governors office with no info.

2. industry Consolidation path. Don't worry about setting timelines, although everyone will want...
          Yesterday, 07:00 PM
        Working...
        X