Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facial Recognition Ban in Portland Oregon

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Let's get back to Randy's topic, please.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

    @AmyCampbell_ISS
    480.281.6091

    Comment


    • #17
      Never went "in on the kids". I stated what the kids were being taught/brainwashed about and how our country history is not being taught. That is the brainwashing part. I would say that should be clear to at least 95% of anyone who reads that. Can't account for the other 5% mentality.

      "Wow....bashing kids now, huh?"

      This statement alluded to me bashing kids. That is an incorrect statement because I never once bashed a kid. I plainly talked about what was happening to those kids. While bash and brainwashed are both verbs, one is way different than the other. Bash would be something I was wrongfully accused of and brainwashed is actually what is being done. Hope that clears it up for you. Have a great day.
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Amy_ISS View Post
        Let's get back to Randy's topic, please.
        Got sidetracked by an wrongful accusation. I will defend myself. That is one of those rights I have talked about before.
        "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

        Comment

        Latest Topics

        Collapse

        • Orkocean
          Reply to Picking a unit...
          by Orkocean
          People aren't always the brightest. I had one years ago in FL on the phone who saw our prices online and wanted a 10x10 indoor unit. I got to the point of asking what he was storing. A VW beetle.... I paused for a moment and asked him
          "so, the car is in pieces I take it?"
          Well...
          Today, 12:23 AM
        • Orkocean
          Reply to I know this happens all the time... But still makes me so MAD!!
          by Orkocean
          Welp that's one you need to make sure gets sent to collection agency. Let them report it to his credit and go after him....
          Today, 12:16 AM
        • Steve_hajewski
          Picking a unit...
          by Steve_hajewski
          This afternoon a customer reserved a unit through my web site to move in this weekend.

          So, I called him. I am doing rentals via phone now with a lease that gets e-mailed for digital signature. Works pretty well, minimal problems with not seeing the customer in person.

          Me, during...
          Yesterday, 11:09 PM
        Working...
        X