X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pacnwstorage
    replied
    Originally posted by Amy_ISS View Post
    Let's get back to Randy's topic, please.
    Got sidetracked by an wrongful accusation. I will defend myself. That is one of those rights I have talked about before.

Leave a comment:

• pacnwstorage
    replied
    Never went "in on the kids". I stated what the kids were being taught/brainwashed about and how our country history is not being taught. That is the brainwashing part. I would say that should be clear to at least 95% of anyone who reads that. Can't account for the other 5% mentality.

"Wow....bashing kids now, huh?"

This statement alluded to me bashing kids. That is an incorrect statement because I never once bashed a kid. I plainly talked about what was happening to those kids. While bash and brainwashed are both verbs, one is way different than the other. Bash would be something I was wrongfully accused of and brainwashed is actually what is being done. Hope that clears it up for you. Have a great day.

Leave a comment:

• Amy_ISS
    replied
    Let's get back to Randy's topic, please.

Leave a comment:

• AngelaESSTX
    replied
    Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
    It's not the kids being bashed. It's what they are TAUGHT that is being bashed. Kids minds are being molded by exactly what I stated. That is very clear in the entire post and not as clear in the only portion you choose to highlight. I am like the Press Secretary, I will not allow one or two sentences to be used the wrong way when it was very clear what I said. By the way, what is wrong with playing marbles.

As my signature says, Not gonna let the inmates run the asylum.

I don't bash kids, they are the innocents here. Once they become adults, they can defend themselves.
    I only selected that section due to the above portion mentioning the school, yet the second paragraph went in on the kids. Nothing wrong with playing marbles...if you're fortunate enough to have em all and not lost em

Leave a comment:

• pacnwstorage
    replied
    It's not the kids being bashed. It's what they are TAUGHT that is being bashed. Kids minds are being molded by exactly what I stated. That is very clear in the entire post and not as clear in the only portion you choose to highlight. I am like the Press Secretary, I will not allow one or two sentences to be used the wrong way when it was very clear what I said. By the way, what is wrong with playing marbles.

As my signature says, Not gonna let the inmates run the asylum.

I don't bash kids, they are the innocents here. Once they become adults, they can defend themselves.
    Last edited by pacnwstorage; 10 September 2020, 06:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RandyL
    replied
    Originally posted by Middlebury.storage View Post
    RandyL which product did you like best as I am looking to consider this at my new construction? TIA

I haven't tried one yet, the one I am looking at is made by Hikvision.

Leave a comment:

• AngelaESSTX
    replied
    Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post

I bet more than 75% of kids in school don't know the count of stripes on a flag and what they stand for. You can bet they know how to kneel though. You know, so they can play marbles with the rest of them.
    Wow....bashing kids now, huh?

Leave a comment:

• Middlebury.storage
    replied
    RandyL which product did you like best as I am looking to consider this at my new construction? TIA

Originally posted by RandyL View Post

This is why I am not against the speed cameras they have on the highway here. They only give a ticket if you are going 12 over the speed limit. As I mentioned earlier I was already interested in a device that would connect to my DVR that I would be able to take footage that has been recorded and tell it to alert me if a specific vehicle comes onto the property, it can also do so for a person as well.

Leave a comment:

• pacnwstorage
    replied
    Crazy. Most people that complain of the facial recognition are all over social media telling/bragging about anything personal about themselves. I am not on social media and will stay that way. They are as bad at brainwashing people as schools are to kids.

I bet more than 75% of kids in school don't know the count of stripes on a flag and what they stand for. You can bet they know how to kneel though. You know, so they can play marbles with the rest of them.
    Last edited by pacnwstorage; 10 September 2020, 05:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RandyL
    replied
    Originally posted by GM - StacieJ. - BSS View Post
    I agree with Pac, there is no privacy in public. I am in CT, we have cameras throughout the town I live in, not aware if they are face recognition . They way I see it, who cares, if your not breaking the law or a wanted criminal I could care less that there are cameras all over. if you are worried about your privacy, don't go out in public, problem solved.
    This is why I am not against the speed cameras they have on the highway here. They only give a ticket if you are going 12 over the speed limit. As I mentioned earlier I was already interested in a device that would connect to my DVR that I would be able to take footage that has been recorded and tell it to alert me if a specific vehicle comes onto the property, it can also do so for a person as well.

Leave a comment:

• pacnwstorage
    replied
    Originally posted by GM - StacieJ. - BSS View Post
    I agree with Pac, there is no privacy in public. I am in CT, we have cameras throughout the town I live in, not aware if they are face recognition . They way I see it, who cares, if your not breaking the law or a wanted criminal I could care less that there are cameras all over. if you are worried about your privacy, don't go out in public, problem solved.
    Exactly.

Leave a comment:

• GM - StacieJ. - BSS
    replied
    Last edited by GM - StacieJ. - BSS; 10 September 2020, 04:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pacnwstorage
    replied
    How do the companies use their faces? I am curious. The facial recognition is mainly used for tracking criminals. If it was a child that is kidnapped, would you want that tool in your bag to help you find that child? Say no, I bet you don't. I have nothing to hide because I don't break laws. Criminals are the ones that hate facial recognition. In the public, there is no PRIVACY, period.

Hell, even your trash at the curb has no privacy. I like my privacy but always accept the lack of it in public because I have nothing to hide. Wear a mask if you want privacy.

Leave a comment:

• AjmCorona
    replied
    It protects people from companies using their faces and overreaching. “Technology exists to make our lives easier, not for public and private entities to use as a weapon against the very citizens they serve and accommodate,” I thought you conservatives liked to keep your privacy. haha

Leave a comment:

• pacnwstorage
    replied
    There is no PRIVACY in public. That statement makes no sense. Privacy is at home or work even but not always at work. You think the boss doesn't monitor anything you do on your work computer, yes he/she does.

You think you have privacy on social media, NOT.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X