Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best gate keypad to integrate with Easy Storage Solutions software?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best gate keypad to integrate with Easy Storage Solutions software?

Please be very specific, thanks.

Hello bkinvest! Easy Storage Solutions offers its own gate keypad system, which might be the easiest option if you already use the software. However, they also integrate with Alltec, DigiGate, DoorKing, PTI, Insomniac, QuickStor, Stor-Guard, and Winsen Sentinel. I suggest starting by looking at those companies, as any would probably be a good option, but some might better fit your facility's needs.

Comment

Kyla_Kane , do you use ESS, and if so what is their "own" system? Thanks.

Comment

I don't use their software, I actually am an employee there. However not in that department. ESS's gate control system is called 'Cloud Access Control' and is one of their additional services.

Comment

We just had stor-guard installed. Keypads and software work great. We have storedge and stor-guard actually helped us fix a gate issue we'd been having when storedge set up the system with our old gate software. Will be testing their bluetooth this month. Company is super helpful and always returns calls promptly. No recurring subscription fee which is very nice. Would highly recommend, their customer service is A+.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X