Building with ESS in mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building with ESS in mind

Looking for advice on some building decisions. Will be new stand alone CC (20k sqft). Entrance will be through a covered driveway for unloading then automated doors into a small lobby/office. Renter access to hallway and carts with, I'm supposing, a code given upon rental online that access hallway door. Facility should be about 80%-90% automated. Leaning towards ESS to manage facility. Has anyone decided before construction began, to use ESS, and to structure the facility with ESS friendly hardware? If so what would you have done differently? This will be a 1 acre property with no parking or drive-up storage so likely no gate, just automated CC. Thanks

I would contact ESS and talk to them about managing your property! They can help you from the get go and maybe save you some money. I am not biased or anything but I do work for ESS and it is a great company to work for!

Comment

I have heard good things about ESS for small facilities. I was on the fence for ours which is 30k ish and we went with Storedge. Was pretty close decision but in the end we wanted more functionality. ESS is def cheaper than Storedge. If our facility was smaller and I didn't have a big need to noodle over the data so much we might have gone with ESS.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X