No announcement yet.

SiteLink...Texting a prepayment reminder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allowing texting of the invoice would fix this issue. We can already text a past due notice. It’s stodgy/backward not to allow.

Comment

Hello, thanks to everyone for providing us with the use cases and business needs for implementing more robust SMS functionalities. We've added it to our feature request list!

Comment

Storable support…thanks for committing to this. How long before we could expect this to be implemented?

Comment

Originally posted by storable-support View Post
          Hello, thanks to everyone for providing us with the use cases and business needs for implementing more robust SMS functionalities. We've added it to our feature request list!
          Any update on this? Can't a custom SQL script be written in the meantime to help with this process?

Comment

Any update from SiteLink as to when this will be completed? It's been two plus months since their commitment to providing a pre due date text reminder.

Comment

The below response was crossposted in the StorageForum -- just wanted to make sure the folks on this thread were updated too.

Hi, @igotthisnow. Thanks for following up with us on this. This request has been added to our feature request list for future consideration of development. We evaluate these requests alongside all other requests and product direction, and collectively decide when they might be placed on our development road map. Unfortunately, this request hasn’t been slated for development yet, but this doesn’t mean it won’t be built — it just means that I can’t provide a timeline with you today. However, I’ve flagged your interest in this feature again and the team that determines roadmapping has also been notified. When there’s an update, I look forward to letting you know! ~Amy C.

Comment

Amy thanks for the update. It should be a simple fix to allow invoice texting….as Sitelink currently allows past due notice texting.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KrisinWA
                  Ideas? We have this greasy dirt
                  by KrisinWA
                  and re-painted doors, so I can't have them pressure wash them. I wanted to know if anyone had a surefire dirt remover for their roll up doors? I'm thinking of squirt of dawn soap and vinegar in water. Anyone have something better?...
                  Yesterday, 06:02 PM
                • KrisinWA
                  Reply to Tenant Points Gun at Manager
                  by KrisinWA
                  A lot of managers are by themselves, including me-most of the time. I have to do the rounds by myself and I wouldn't even think twice about lifting an unlocked door to check if it's empty or whatever....
                  Yesterday, 05:58 PM
                • Gina6k
                  Reply to Artistic Endeavors
                  by Gina6k
                  I'm definitely crafty! I crochet, knit, sew, cook, bake, garden, write and more and love coming up with ideas and making them a reality. Never could embroider well, did a few cross stitch things and latch hook when I was younger. I can see something and turn around and make it myself. I'm also well-versed...
                  Yesterday, 05:49 PM
                Working...
                X