Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sitelink Esign issue

Good afternoon SST,

I have been unable to correct a Sitelink Esign issue even after reaching out to support. An industry friend of mine said that they were able to help her with the fix, but I was unsuccessful. Here is the issue:

The Esign Textboxes, where customers enter there info, only expand to a certain extent as you are typing into them. This has been causing customer to enter incorrect info and to be honest, it just bothers me. I do realized that you can expand these textboxes when working in the document by hitting the space bar multiple times, but the customers don't typically catch this.

Does anyone have the fix?

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Files

storable-support can you advise?

Comment

Originally posted by IceBox View Post
      Good afternoon SST,

I have been unable to correct a Sitelink Esign issue even after reaching out to support. An industry friend of mine said that they were able to help her with the fix, but I was unsuccessful. Here is the issue:

The Esign Textboxes, where customers enter there info, only expand to a certain extent as you are typing into them. This has been causing customer to enter incorrect info and to be honest, it just bothers me. I do realized that you can expand these textboxes when working in the document by hitting the space bar multiple times, but the customers don't typically catch this.

Does anyone have the fix?

Thanks in advance!
      The sitelink esign has been pretty problematic since it they started offering. I love the digital lease but really which they would just license docusign or something similar that just works. Right now my sitelink esigns take 1-2 minutes to load the initial and signature boxes each. Really frustrating when you are in a hurry and have an extra 5 minutes in just loading time because of the esign.

Comment

Hi, IceBox. I apologize for my delay in responding to you. Unfortunately, the text boxes are not designed to expand as the tenant types. In other words, the box is kind of fixed. However, this is on our roadmap and will be addressed when we begin work on this initiative. Sincerely, Amy C.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X