No announcement yet.

Motion cameras for tenants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a good question SimplySpace, it's interesting to hear what's going on out there in the wild. Again, I hope it doesn't catch on, from an operator POV it seems like nothing but downside. I'm interested to hear you've had customers ask about it, we should all band together and tell them they're nuts!
    In no way affiliated with Storman software.

Comment

Hmmmm I now wonder.......does this person want to know if YOU can see in his/her unit?
      Or are they simply looking for safety???
      Or are they wondering if management and staff are watching?

Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Originally posted by lady5563 View Post
        Hmmmm I now wonder.......does this person want to know if YOU can see in his/her unit?
        Or are they simply looking for safety???
        Or are they wondering if management and staff are watching?

I knew someone with trust issues like me would chime in lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Bubba
          A customer calls 5 minutes until closing time....
          by Bubba
          A customer calls us 5 minutes before closing time needing a unit tonight. (First red flag.) We did have some units available. Their kid is moving that night. I explain to her the rental process, collect her data, etc. Two things left to do. Send me her ID and sign the lease. For the life of her...
          Today, 05:58 PM
        • Bubba
          Reply to So this is a HUGE problem…anyone else dealt with this?
          by Bubba
          .This is why due diligence is so important before buying. As a buyer, one of my biggest concerns is fake accounts being created to boost the numbers.

To answer your question, follow your state lien laws. I would probably take an extra step and consult with a self storage attorney just...
          Today, 05:52 PM
        • Jblake
          Reply to Creating a No Rent List
          by Jblake
          A “DO NOT RENT LIST” is a feature offered in Storage Commander software and to the best of my knowledge it is the only storage management software that offers this....
          Today, 02:34 PM
        Working...
        X