Integrating SiteLink and PTI StoreLogix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integrating SiteLink and PTI StoreLogix

We have been using SiteLink for a number of years and recently installed PTI keypads to control site access and control access to our newly built-out 2nd floor. The local dealer of PTI knows nothing about this integration and while I tried to get help from PTI, it seems we all know how responsive they can be.

So, this is how I understand things and I'm asking if someone can confirm my understanding or set me out on the right path.

In SiteLink I have all the new units setup and configured to be on the 2nd floor and a few other properties.
    In StoreLogix I have security zones setup for the site and the 2nd floor (a keypad to open door to lift and stairway) and if I setup a user in Storlogix this all seems to work as expected.

So, I was hoping in StoreLogix that the units on the 2nd floor would, as a group, be defined into the 2nd Floor Security Zone but that doesn't seem the case. It seems I need to setup every unit on the 2nd floor and then assign it to this 2nd Floor Security Zone.

Do I have this correct?

Thanks,
    Terrry

It doesn't have to be done individually. There is a setting in Storlogix (I had tech set it up) that will condition all those that are allowed in that zone, to be the only ones permitted in that area. PTi went to call in support over email. Robert could also probably tell you which setting to go to, if you're ok with doing it yourself.

Comment

The call in support number is 866-240-7602. They should be able to help you out with the settings.

Robert Toy
      PTI Security Systems

Comment

Just to close the thread... I called PTI support and they quickly got things fixed up.

Comment

Just to close the thread... I called PTI support and they quickly got things fixed up.[/QUOTE]

Now, this is great to hear! Particularly PTI and quickly used in the same sentence.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X