No announcement yet.

Timeclock Software?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YOu didn't mention if there was a budget for this addition....

I have a few clients on tight budgets and I setup a clock in/out through google docs for free. It puts all the data into a spreadsheet accessible by whoever needs it in their google drive folder. Not hard to create if you are good with google docs or you can find templates online. There is a special website form that is always up on one computer and takes a couple seconds to clock in.

Other than the employee cost of 30 minutes or so to setup, it's free.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by MamaDuke View Post

Maybe the Log On History report in Sitelink would work for you, then? You could export it to Excel and sort by employee.
      Thank you, Sent you a message about this

Comment

Originally posted by tonaselfstore View Post
        YOu didn't mention if there was a budget for this addition....

I have a few clients on tight budgets and I setup a clock in/out through google docs for free. It puts all the data into a spreadsheet accessible by whoever needs it in their google drive folder. Not hard to create if you are good with google docs or you can find templates online. There is a special website form that is always up on one computer and takes a couple seconds to clock in.

Other than the employee cost of 30 minutes or so to setup, it's free.

Matt
        I might have to explore this option, As of right now I have not been given a budget. Simply the task of trying to figure out how to track time for all our properties in order to satisfy both the accounting department and upper management. So right now I am researching both free and paid routes. If you have any more details about this please feel free to message me and we can discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by Meauxhala View Post

I might have to explore this option, As of right now I have not been given a budget. Simply the task of trying to figure out how to track time for all our properties in order to satisfy both the accounting department and upper management. So right now I am researching both free and paid routes. If you have any more details about this please feel free to message me and we can discuss.
          I did a quick search and found this video: https://youtu.be/kVKguK8ZgJM and this one too: https://youtu.be/UmGfkst7qRc

I was going to try and explain how to do it but they did a great job. The nice thing about this option is that it could easily handle multiple sites but have one person take care of payroll. That same person could be contacted if someone missed a punch and they could add it. Best of all, it's free!

Matt
          Last edited by tonaselfstore; 4th October 2019, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Thank you tonaselfstore - I appreciate the information.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• MamaDuke
              Reply to Death of a tenant question
              by MamaDuke
              Different states have different laws. In CA, there is a legal form to be completed and notarized, or they must have the proper court documents. In the meantime, we overlock the space to ensure that no one gets access until we have the proper paperwork.

We don't want the son to come next...
              Today, 12:18 PM
            • dakselfstorage
              Reply to Where Would You Live?
              by dakselfstorage
              Just spent two nights on the outer edge of Kerrville at a Super 8. It was actually one of the nicer 8's we've stayed in. We did the three twisted sisters near there.
              Love the entire area....
              Today, 12:17 PM
            • pacnwstorage
              Reply to Death of a tenant question
              by pacnwstorage
              IMO, after seeing the certified death certificate and legal paperwork that gives her control of the mother-in-law unit belongings, she can have her name put on the unit and linked to her units. If you wish you can of course reference the mother-in-laws name somewhere on the unit.
              Today, 10:12 AM
            Working...
            X