comparing software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• comparing software

Hi, I am looking to change my software. The 2 I've settled on are QuiStor and Self Storage Pro.

We will not be online and will use a stand alone software. Has anyone had any problems with the software?

Thanks

sjess

Re: comparing software

look at demos and find out what works for you

Comment

Well when mini Storage plus ended I had 34 to choose from. Narrowed it down to five and tried them out. I also did not want to be on line. Did that and hated it. Wanted a stand alone and great or even good tech support.
      Well two years ago I found a great one and have not had any trouble with it. Did make afew human errors starting out and the tech support was great and much above average. The software is called SWAMP which stands for
      Storage & Warehouse Asset Management Program Super reasonable and free tech support which is great. The tech support gets back with you that day and when I really had a problem called me and worked it out for me.
      I cannot say enough good things about this program. Simple to use and have not had any problems. They have a web site that will give you more info about who to contact ect.

Comment

We have been using Sitelink for over 10 years now and we have 7 locations. No problems to speak of and I really like it, haven't had to contact tech support hardly at all. Oh and btw, we are not online but the boss is looking into going online soon.
        Originally posted by sjess View Post
        Hi, I am looking to change my software. The 2 I've settled on are QuiStor and Self Storage Pro.

We will not be online and will use a stand alone software. Has anyone had any problems with the software?

Thanks

sjess

Comment

Can why you are all shying away from online software?

Comment

We use QuikStor with great results. I love the online rental and bill pay feature.
            Joe Krezdorn
            DAK Self Storage
            Leesport, PA 19533
            www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• MyStorageOps
              Reply to StorSmart Tenant Insurance
              by MyStorageOps
              A lot has changed in the industry since the original 2013 post. We have been very please with StorSmart. My average penetration rate over all is 68%.

In the last couple of years Bader and StorSmart have essentially merged under the Storable platform. I have just recently brought on a new...
              Today, 12:16 PM
            • dakselfstorage
              Reply to Venmo Payment
              by dakselfstorage
              It would be nice if the software providers could link the payments....
              Today, 12:07 PM
            • Amy_ISS
              Venmo Payment
              by Amy_ISS
              A new facility in Montana is using Venmo to accept payments. If you're not familiar with Venmo, it's a mobile-payment service owned by PayPal. What do you think about this?
              Today, 11:50 AM
            Working...
            X