Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Happy holidays! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk. Please be patient with us as the registration make take longer to process during this joyful time of year. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Live PD Party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm talking a PARKING ticket where the original fine was 50-70 pounds.

Comment

That's what I am talking about. If the ticket is pending then the price keeps climbing as time goes by. Could be one ticket but after a year it is very expensive. Like the amount owed increases every week or 2 weeks or every month.....etc. Plus some foreign countries have different pricing structures for their tickets and penalties. Look at their fuel prices. They are way higher. Either way the offending person is just trying to get a way with something.
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Looks like some cities are empowering third-party "Bailiff Agencies" to collect ten times the original fine after six months.

Comment

Kind of like storage facilities charging other fees after the rent due and the late fees do not get their attention. Lien fees, advertising fees, lock cut fees, auction fees and increased scale of late fees after a certain amount of time goes by. Either way, it is the tenants or criminals choice to ignore what they agreed to do in the beginning and then suffer the consequences after that.

Comment

Good show pac! This crap is hilarious!

Comment

Once you have seen about 2-3 shows you will know ahead of time what the lies are that the people will be saying. I could give a list of 10 of the most common excuses/answers these people use. There are 2 cops that are my favorites. One is out of Richland PD in S.C. and the other one is in Jeffersonville PD in Indiana and he has a K9 with him. Try to guess which ones. There is also a lady cop in Jeffersonville, I think, that is one tough lady.

Comment

How do you "not know" if you have a concealed weapons permit? LOL

Comment

These folks are stupid, they either tell on themselves, or they are looking for trouble. If you are going to be stupid, be stupid at home. Hello?

Comment

They tell on themselves by using the same excuses/answers all the time and the police have heard the same crap over and over again. Plus the meth heads interrupt over and over and over again and can't keep track of the lies they just spouted out. Just a point of interest, in all the shows I saw last year and this year and all the reruns and rewinds, I have never seen the police shoot their weapons yet. I have seen them chase and I have seen them overpower someone and I have have two people on one cop and I have seen them wrestle with a guy with a gun but never ever seen them shoot their weapons. I have seen them use their tasers on people though.

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
                      Once you have seen about 2-3 shows you will know ahead of time what the lies are that the people will be saying. I could give a list of 10 of the most common excuses/answers these people use. There are 2 cops that are my favorites. One is out of Richland PD in S.C. and the other one is in Jeffersonville PD in Indiana and he has a K9 with him. Try to guess which ones. There is also a lady cop in Jeffersonville, I think, that is one tough lady.
                      Mastrononi is one that I like. I saw him on COPS the other day. Blaze is one K9, the one with the glasses, The lady if Jeffersonville was awesome with the domestic situation by her self
                      Janice - Maxi-Space Storage and Business Solutions

Comment

The lady cop, in Jeffersonville, had the guy on the ground and then his girlfriend jumped in and the lady cop got the girlfriend on top of the guy, big girl, and then the lady cop was on top of the girl and holding them both down and had to do all that while waiting for help to arrive. The male cop in Jeffersonville is Denver Leverett, if I remember right, and his dog is Flex. That dog gets on drugs in the vehicle and does not want to come out of that vehicle. Did you see the one in Richland County, S.C. with Mastrononi, where there was a car chase after shots fired at a party where the criminal wrecked and turned his vehicle on it's top and he had his infant daughter with him and had the infant in his hands and fighting Mastrononi and shaking the kid all over the place. Then the guy had the nerve to play the race card when arrested. The very next week they had the team of Mast and the tall black cop he is usually with, live in the studio and they replayed the chase and the arrest. The tall black cop that Mast is usually with, forget his name at the moment, is also my favorite. He looks right at these guys and tells them just how stupid they are. He likes to say, "If it walks like a duck........" I just love that show. Real life, no editing.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgDoDKqgr0M

This guy was set to go home, but he was retarded enough to hand the cop (literally) a new crime. Then he resisted which is even more stupid. Then, just when you think he could not do anything anymore stupid, he pulls out a pistol. Hmm how did he think that was going to end?
                          Last edited by Krypto; 25th October 2017, 11:24 PM.

Comment

On Live Pd they know where the drug areas are at and they get calls to check out a suspicious vehicle or person and they have to go do it. They have no idea whether some thug will have a gun and that night they don't get to go home to their family. The cop showed amazing restraint. That is just how it all looks at Live PD. But someone somewhere will find fault with the cop. I cannot type here what I would say to that person(s).

Comment

Wow, these cops let a lot of folks off on a warning! I saw a cop let a girl go that had a single xanax in her possession, and just now, I saw a cop let a girl go with three traffic warrants, AND a small amount of heroin on her! They say there is overcrowding in the jails in Utah? In FL, you get bracelets for EVERY KIND OF DRUG. There is ZERO tolerance. They confiscated a dudes Ferrari once, because a tissue in the glove box, that a chick blew her nose with, had cocaine residue on it.

Comment

The one's I like are where they try to run from the cops in vehicles that are totally unsuitable for it.

A few weeks ago they had a Live PD with a chase that lasted almost the entire hour! The guy apparently had some previous practice in running from the cops and had gotten pretty good at it.

Oh, and the guy that fooled the cops when he got out of the car with a set of crutches and then dropped them and took off like a rabbit. That was hilarious.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Griz326
                                  Reply to Market saturation???
                                  Griz326
                                  Building incrementally is tough.

* Building a storage unit ain't cheap.
                                  * It is a nearly irreversible commitment to a certain type of development.

It is the commitment to a certain type of land development that most concerns me.
                                  Yesterday, 11:24 PM
                                • RMRSS
                                  Reply to Customers who sneak out before gate lockout
                                  RMRSS
                                  Yes, being able to send people to collections would pretty much totally reduce my stress in these situations (knowing they wouldn't get away with it), but although our management company (of which I'm an employee, btw, not a partner) has not yet set this up. I do plan to bring it up to the relevant...
                                  Yesterday, 09:53 PM
                                • pacnwstorage
                                  Reply to Customers who sneak out before gate lockout
                                  pacnwstorage
                                  I would send him to collections asap and get that set up, which takes a day. Secondly I would leave a detailed review about him and his company at any number of business review sites. Mainly about him because you have no dealings with his business. Next I would wait for him outside his business and...
                                  Yesterday, 09:16 PM
                                Working...
                                X