No announcement yet.

Live PD Party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The hour long chase was in a Ford ranger and was awesome. The guy and the cops were in and out of tight traffic and never once did either hit another vehicle. Then the guy wiped out in a dirt median and then complained about how he was "manhandled" when cuffed. They should have just let the dog that was there chew on him for a while. He was a known long time drug dealer and actually had some abuse against females charges as well. The crutches one was an episode from last year that I must have missed. Now I have to find the damn thing and watch it.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

By the way, the 2 police officers involved in the chase where the toddler was involved are Chris Mastrianni and Kevin Lawrence, out of Richland County, S.C. The babies mother defended the father and said he would never put the baby at risk. Really? After firing gun shots at a party, driving away in a high speed chase and then flipping the car, with the baby in the car the whole time and then flinging the baby around trying to get away from Mastrianni. He had that baby by the arms and waist during that all. Hell, I was wrong, he should be up for father of the year.

Comment

Don't forget to watch Live PD tonight and tomorrow night. The show is on A&E here. Right now and starting early tomorrow there are re-runs playing.

Comment

Ok, so last night the last segment had a female cop that dealt with a lip chewing meth lady and at the end of the show it was mentioned that the lady cop became a cop after she got away from an attempted kidnapping of her in 2004. She decided that no more would she be a victim. Great for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight, in Richland County, S.C., within the first 20 minutes of the show, they pulled a guy over for not wearing a seat belt and of course he said adamantly that he was and before he stepped out of the car he complained about the Live PD cameras on him and then when he got out he was primping for the cameras and bragging about how he was going to be famous for being on Live PD and as it just so happens, a guest on the show, from last night and tonight, is Kevin Lawrence from Richland County, S.C. and he says every deputy sheriff in Richland County knows this guy.

Bound to be more great show scenes in the next 2 hours and 40 minutes. Just watch and see how drugs are effecting the cross section of the U.S. and how entitlement is permeated in society and little kids are being effected by it each and every single day. The kids are growing up in the U.S. with parents that just care only about themselves and no one else. You think differently, fine, but you are just kidding yourself and will reap what you sew.

Comment

Close to Halloween right. The very first guy they pulled over, that they let go by the way, was a guy dressed in drag with a beard. Now they just pulled up to an apartment complex where a woman wants her kid and the brother of the father comes out with ram horns on his head. It don't get any better than this.

Comment

20 pounds of pot on a pull over on the highway in Utah. Didn't even need the dog for that one and it was a K9 unit cop. Everything I talk about how drugs are so bad and going to be the downfall just keeps on happening. And this is less than point1% of what is going on.

Comment

2:07 in to the show tonight. The next story is about a storage facility in Jeffersonville, Indiana. The owner is there with his 2 small dogs in his vehicle and he is telling the police he wants the guy in the unit gone because he is sleeping in the unit. They come to an agreement to be out of the unit tonight within 30 minutes and move out asap. The unit has electrical in it, I would never ever have that because of what the tenant did, he had an electric fan going and lights and had a whole mini apartment set up in a 10x10. The owner never left his vehicle with his little dogs. The tenant left after lashing down some things in his trunk that would not close and they went to the next segment. Storage facilities are coming of age on Live PD!

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
                  Close to Halloween right. The very first guy they pulled over, that they let go by the way, was a guy dressed in drag with a beard. Now they just pulled up to an apartment complex where a woman wants her kid and the brother of the father comes out with ram horns on his head. It don't get any better than this.
                  I was gonna ask if you saw the one with the two bearded "ladies". I didn't get a chance to watch to the end to see if they let them go or not.

Comment

They never came back to them before the show ended but they said, with some updates, that they were let go.

Comment

The kids are growing up in the U.S. with parents that just care only about themselves and no one else. You think differently, fine, but you are just kidding yourself and will reap what you sew.[/QUOTE]

This is so true!

Comment

I saw this episode (I am hooked on this show now)
                        This guy and (his mate or whatever) were hilarious!
                        The guy with Ram horns on his head had what looked like
                        2 large scratches on his face. Were they a part of the costume,
                        or were they real? I never heard the cops ask about them
                        so maybe they were part of the costume. They looked pretty real to me though.
                        Last edited by Krypto; 2nd November 2017, 12:09 AM.

Comment

20 pounds of pot on a pull over on the highway in Utah. Didn't even need the dog for that one and it was a K9 unit cop. Everything I talk about how drugs are so bad and going to be the downfall just keeps on happening. And this is less than point1% of what is going on.
                          There was writing on those bags indicating the "strain" of each bag. This was very high-grade Marijuana, That is why no dog was needed to detect the bags. Any human could smell 20 pounds of high-grade Marijuana.
                          Last edited by Krypto; 2nd November 2017, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Yea, I was waiting for the dog to just sit on the ground at the back of the truck and look at his handler with the "Really, you can't smell that skunkweed"? "I was in the middle of a perfectly good dream about that female dog back at the precinct and you wake me for this"? "C'mon man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Comment

Remember, Live PD, tomorrow and Saturday. DVR if you need to.

Comment

The thing that irks my wife about the show is that it's not really "Live". We can be watching a segment from SC (which is just south of here) and it'll be showing daylight when it's really pitch black dark outside. I understand they have to have some delay to be able to filter out the language and so forth, but it gets to her.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X