No announcement yet.

Live PD Party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck yea! They probably train together and you can bet the handlers are buds. I have seen Blitz before but there is only one Flex.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

So, I did see Blitz earlier on a rerun show and he was with the female officer and they were tracking the guy that shot an off duty policeman, in Indiana. I was just looking at another 1 hour short that they play highlighted reruns and those are called LivePD Rewind. There is a K9 in El Paso called Johnny Cash. His tou for a good job reward is a tennis ball, like Flex, only his handler has a 2 foot cord attached thru the center of it so the dog can bite on it and they play tug of war.

Comment

Yea, that was the episode where the off duty officer got shot. I know Flex is probably the best but they are all good, hats off to the trainers and the officer who has the dog. I wonder if the dogs go back to a training refresher course at any time?
        Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

They have shown those refresher courses on the show before. I think I have seen two different little 30 second spots about them. Officer Leverett has talked about it as well. Plus anything new is taught at the same time. The dogs even compete in the state and nationwide as well. There is a dog on the show that a blond lady officer with spikey hair controls, forget the name, and that dog was tops in the state of Florida last year. I recorded the live show last night and will watch it after I get off work today and then watch tonight's live show after I record it.

Comment

Close the office in 30 minutes and cannot wait for the pizza to get here and have an ice cold coke and watch 6 hours of Live PD. That and the college football games I have been watching today. I no longer watch NFL after all the crap they have pulled. I even sold all my Oakland Raiders memorabilia. I hope someone starts a precision shooting show.

Comment

At about 1:05 into tonight's show Leverett was doing his "human lie detector" questioning and he got a lady to go from there is nothing on me or in the vehicle to there is half a pill in a baggie and Leverett guessed correctly that it was in her left bra cup. She tried to get sympathy a couple times by acting like she was going to cry and he told her to stop because no tears were coming out. She stopped immediately both times. He confiscated the pill and let her go with a warning because she had a kid and he did not want the kid to be without his mother. She had no license light, expired tags, suspended license and the pill. She could have been arrested and had the vehicle towed. A lady cop came and got the pill. She had started out by lying to Leverett about 12 or more different times.

Comment

Another 1:10 minutes later Leverett has a guy pulled over for speeding and then Leverett found out he had a suspended license. Leverett asked if he had anything drug related in the truck or on his body. The guy first said no. Then Leverett went to work on him with his style of questioning and telling the guy he was going to get the dog out and would find everything. The guy said he stumbled and actually had a pipe in the truck and Leverett said that was a lie he told because stumbling was something you do when you trip. Then Leverett reminded the guy what was asked and what he had said and then said if he didn't say what else he had he was going to get arrested and the truck towed off and he would not go to work tonight. Then the guy said he was scared and Leverett said roller coasters scare people but telling the truth doesn't. And before you know it the guy admitted to having a dime bag of weed in his coveralls and a tooter for snorting in his sock. That was again, amazing. The best I have ever seen.

Comment

Leverett was in top form tonight. He had another drunk driver pulled over and putting the guy thru the battery of questions when the show ran out of time. Dammit!

Comment

On Saturday reruns I seen Johnny Cash from Texas.
                    Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

So, I am watching my DVR recording of last night's Live PD and in Pasco County FL. the police are called to an Auto Zone because a guy, that turns out to be drunk, is in the women's bathroom for over an hour and will not come out. A female and a male cop show up and get him to open the door but he is on the crapper. They get him to "finish up" and during this time the male cop, who is in the bathroom while the female is outside the door, is making nasty faces from the smell. Before they walk away he tells the guy to make sure he flushes. As they walk out of the back area and thru the store toward the front doors the drunk guy asks, "are we going outside" and the male cop says, "Yea, we need some fresh air". That's some funny stuff right there!

Comment

So, "Who knew gophers were tee toddlers?" LMFAO! At least it wasn't a pinky swear.

Comment

Yeah what the heck is with that guy in a bathroom for an hour, did you notice sign said women.

Comment

That was one funny part of that show. I still have to watch the Saturday show I recorded. Plus, that guy had to walk a long way to get to that bathroom. I would have gotten lost in there.

Comment

I think that dude was going to try to sleep in the store that night. My first thought was he was using drugs in there but he was in there for so long I think now his intent was to spend the night in that store.

Comment

As bad as the cop said it smelled, the next lady in that bathroom would have had a big surprise. If she didn't hate men already, she would have after that. LOL!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X