Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Happy holidays! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk. Please be patient with us as the registration make take longer to process during this joyful time of year. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Live PD Party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, saw that one. Had all the napkins on the ground outside the car and she still had the same napkins inside the car and refused to admit they were the same napkins. She did pick up the trash or she would have gotten a ticket. She, of course, was only being asked because she was black.

There was a spot this weekend where a black man was hanging on a fence yelling at the house. The police were called and showed up, in El Paso. He played the race card and said he was only being confronted because he was black. Turns out he had a protective order against him from one of the women in the house. He refused to believe the people in the house called the cops on him. The lady cop who was first on the scene was trying to calm him down and talk to him but he was being a douche bag and she finally had enough and cuffed him and then found out about the protection order.

There are all kinds of idiots out there so be careful where you go.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

• How about the drunk foreigner toward the end of Saturday's show that crapped all over himself and the responding officers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's a keeper!!!!!

Comment

• Just where does it get to a point that we as people see drunks, stoners, meth heads, heroin users, spice users, abusers, drunk drivers, women beaters, dealers, trafficers, eluders, runners, thieves, shooters, burglars, murderers, pimps and all the rest I left out, as not only entertainment but just everyday occurrences and we accept it all as just something we put up with and hope it does not cross our path? To me Live PD is entertainment and a way to see what the police have to put up with but I remember when ALL people thought and believed that what we see now is just wrong instead of just allowing most of it and making excuses for the "poor" "snowflake" people that cause it. Just remember that you "reap what you sow".

Comment

• Just this last Friday there was a shooting a block away from our office. 4:30 in the afternoon, in front of the Dollar store. They caught the guy but the victim died.

Comment

• There has been a couple of shootings in the last 2 weeks here in Pewgene. The suspects/shooters that were caught all had face and neck tattoos and I am sure more and they were all gang affiliated. Both were supposedly because of drug deals gone bad. Imagine that, looser laws on drugs and now more and more shootings related to that. Who could have guessed that was coming????????????

Comment

• Just finishing watching my dvr recording of last nights Live PD. About 1 hour 20 minutes in they show a bit from last weeks Slidell, La. segment where 2 police stopped a homeless man walking in to the woods and asked how he was doing. He was ok and had a campsite in the woods for himself. They checked for warrants and found he had an outstanding ticket for $600+ dollars and they asked if he could pay and he said no and he would probably have to spend time in jail to pay the fine. The police let him go to his campsite. This week when the repeat segment was over they said that 2 people that are Live PD viewers, Live PD Nation, got together and paid the ticket fine for the homeless man so he would not have to go to jail. That was really great of those 2 people.

Comment

• I'm surprised Pac hasn't mentioned it yet, but last week the cops had to go to a facility in Florida where the tenants were stuck inside. Since it was 11 at night, I assume they were past closing hours. They had to call someone to get a code that would let them out.

Comment

• There was a previous thread or a post in this thread about the same thing that happened at another facility, can't remember which one. The camera showed the gate hours posted on the gate they were shooting, exit gate, that the people were stuck behind. They tried calling someone to let them out, they meaning the police after they got there. The stuck people said they had tried to call as well. Finally got a hold of a maint company that came and disassembled the gate enough to let them out. This is exactly why my gate, and I recommend others do as well, allow people out after gate hours and then your gate log should show this and alert the manager/owner to get a hold of the offending tenant and deal with it.

I record Live PD on my DVR and do Live PD parties here with friends and have not gotten to this episode yet. We watch blocks of shows, usually 6 shows, and eat BBQ and corn on the cob till we are stuffed. Yes, we do consume some barley pop as well. We do this on a Saturday night so that if someone drinks too much they sleep over. One of the friends brings his lab mix dog over and that dog sits and stares at the tv when the show is on. Funny as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert View Post
                    I'm surprised Pac hasn't mentioned it yet, but last week the cops had to go to a facility in Florida where the tenants were stuck inside. Since it was 11 at night, I assume they were past closing hours. They had to call someone to get a code that would let them out.
                    That was HILARIOUS. Follow the rules, people. Even Public Storage has them...
                    I want buns of steel.
                    I also want buns of cinnamon.

Newcastle, WA

Comment

• Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
                      One of the friends brings his lab mix dog over and that dog sits and stares at the tv when the show is on. Funny as hell.
                      My oldest cat, now sadly passed away, would sit on my leg and watch the "Stupid Human program" (aka: Live PD) with me.

Comment

• I am convinced that animals stare at Live PD because they just cannot believe that humans can be that stupid. They are thinking, "The next time my owner gets on my case about me doing something wrong, I am going to bring up what I just saw on Live PD and say, "Oh yea, I'm the stupid one, PUHLEEZE!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Dave Scott
                          Reply to Overlocking
                          Dave Scott
                          Man you need to get educated and your lease straightened up to what Ill. state laws say about self storage. This guy should have been over locked 60 days ago and up for disposal now. Do you have any units behind on rent and what do you do to them.Do you over lock them?
                          Today, 09:45 PM
                        • pacnwstorage
                          Reply to Overlocking
                          pacnwstorage
                          Boat trailer or a unit, your freakin' lease should say something about locking out a non paying tenant. Do you have a lease, I guess is the next question? Who drew it up? This type of stuff has been addressed time and time again. Late enough, lock them out, period!

Just what does the lease...
                          Today, 09:19 PM
                        • EagleEye
                          Reply to Skip Credit Card Transaction Charges - The Wants vs Reality
                          EagleEye
                          I've had a local merchant who focuses on small business offer this to us. I personally prefer paying credit card processing fees and having immediate funds. The 10-day delay we commonly have with ACH payments creates way too many accounting issues. I do know that a tenant using a debit cad instead of...
                          Today, 09:18 PM
                        Working...
                        X