#GivingTuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #GivingTuesday

#GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season. Held the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, the global movement encourages everyone to volunteer and donate to their communities.

What are your plans to give back this year?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

To me, this time of year that brings the cold and wet weather, makes me think even harder about the animals that suffer outside. I do volunteer at the local animal shelter and am constantly on the lookout, while out driving and in parking lots, for animals in distress. I then get very nosy and do all I can to right what I think is a wrong.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

"Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet him"

Comment

I have soft spot for animals as well. We donate money and supplies to a local rescue year-round.
      Amy Campbell
      Editor
      Inside Self-Storage
      [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Any time we clean out our closets or move (which we are doing this weekend, ugh) I put a bag by the front door to fill with clothing and socks and blankets to the local women and children's shelters. The women's shelter here gives women in need access to (2) "business" outfits to help with job hunting and interviews. I would rather pay less taxes in the end game than get a donation credit. Its what I can do in my community right now, may not be much but hopefully it makes an impact.

Comment

208manager Any contributions help!
          Amy Campbell
          Editor
          Inside Self-Storage
          [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X