X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amy_ISS
    started a topic Friday the 13th

Friday the 13th

It only happens a few times a year, but everyone notices when the 13th falls on a Friday. Other than being the name of a horror-film series, the day is considered "unlucky" by many. There are examples from history on why the day is considered such, and there's even a phobia name for it: paraskevidekatriaphobia.

What are your thoughts on this notable date?

• pacnwstorage
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicCity Gal View Post

Ha! My kind of celebration Pac except I would do 13 ounces of Pinot Noir.

I have NO FEAR of Fear. LOL!
    I would just about bet that if there were people afraid of a noise in another room that you would be first thru the door to check it out. Hell, you are clear across the country from here and I still get scared by you sometimes. As afraid as Bighank gets from rodents/bugs and cartoon characters, this must be a very bad day for him. LOL! Hope he takes this in the fun way I meant it!
    Last edited by pacnwstorage; 13th April 2018, 06:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pacnwstorage
    replied
    Two limes, thank you very much.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Scott
    replied
    Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
    Kind of the same as the 13th floor of a hotel is skipped, I really don't think about it much. At 65, I have lived thru a bunch of Friday the 13's. Hell, I think I will celebrate it and have steak for dinner tonight, a 13 oz. sirloin, with 13 onion rings and 13 oz. glass of Corona draft beer.
    Corona all the way with a lime Ummmmmm

Leave a comment:

• Tercelet1
    replied
    My youngest was born on Friday the 13th. A day I will never forget! So, the day to me always makes me happy....

Leave a comment:

• MusicCity Gal
    replied
    Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
    Kind of the same as the 13th floor of a hotel is skipped, I really don't think about it much. At 65, I have lived thru a bunch of Friday the 13's. Hell, I think I will celebrate it and have steak for dinner tonight, a 13 oz. sirloin, with 13 onion rings and 13 oz. glass of Corona draft beer.
    Ha! My kind of celebration Pac except I would do 13 ounces of Pinot Noir.

I have NO FEAR of Fear. LOL!

Leave a comment:

• lady5563
    replied
    It's just another day on the calendar for me!!!

Leave a comment:

• pacnwstorage
    replied
    "Superstitions?" "We don't need no stinkin' superstitions!"

Leave a comment:

• Amy_ISS
    replied
    pacnwstorage that's how it's done!

Leave a comment:

• pacnwstorage
    replied

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X