Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Happy holidays! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk. Please be patient with us as the registration make take longer to process during this joyful time of year. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

National Donut Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Donut Day

It's National Donut Day! What's your favorite donut?

Donuts 2.jpg

Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

I don't think I have a favorite, so it kind of depends on my mood, or what sounds good at the time. I went to a little independent shop a few weekends ago where they make them to order so they're still warm when you get them. OMG, they are so good. I had a blueberry pancake donut that tasted just like blueberry pancakes. I also had a key lime donut. So good.
    Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Comment

Mike here. I tried to get Kris to go get some doughnuts today but NNNOOOOOOOOO.........
      I want buns of steel.
      I also want buns of cinnamon.

Newcastle, WA

Comment

Many places are offering them for FREE today ... just saying.
        Amy Campbell
        Editor
        Inside Self-Storage
        amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Glazed or sour cream is my favorite but since I am a Type 1 diabetic on the Keto diet I can't have carbs / doughnuts
          WalMart, Krispy Kreme, Dunkin Donuts, Edible Arrangements and PaPa Johns (with pizza order) are giving away free doughnuts!
          The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• pacnwstorage
            Reply to Joking Around
            pacnwstorage
            He Loved Hearing His Own Voice
            Ronald was sitting at the breakfast table one Sunday morning reading the USA Today entertainment section.

He had just read an article about a beautiful movie star who had announced that she was going to marry a football player, who was famous not only for...
            Yesterday, 10:52 PM
          • bentsmom
            Reply to Thanksgiving Week
            bentsmom
            We started a little early and held Customer Appreciations Days at our 3 offices this past Friday and Saturday. For two days we had snacks & refreshments for our customers. Saturday we held a drawing at each office for a gift basket worth $100.00 each. We did not get tons of people but anyone who...
            Yesterday, 09:49 PM
          • Steve_hajewski
            Reply to Need Help! Break Ins through building wall panels!!
            Steve_hajewski
            Lock the empty units. While yes, a person could rent a unit and eventually get into the neighboring one, you should at least then have a photo and scan of their ID which should be a pretty good deterrent. Plus, what they said above is good advice.

A person could assemble buildings with...
            Yesterday, 09:30 PM
          Working...
          X