Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Happy holidays! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk. Please be patient with us as the registration make take longer to process during this joyful time of year. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Tasty Treats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tasty Treats

Pool parties and barbecues are hallmarks of summer. What's your favorite summer food?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

ICE CREAM AND WATERMELON!!! (not necessarily in that order)
    "I don't understand your specific kind of crazy but I do admire your total commitment to it!"

Comment

Corn on the cob (grilled if possible), smothered in butter, a little s&p...heaven!
      Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Comment

WATERMELON. My local farmers market has a watermelon vendor and he has 6 varieties (I didn't even know there were 6), all absolutely amazing! I've tried yellow, orange, seedless, seeds, mini, etc. All absolutely delicious. I pretty much survive on the dudes watermelons all summer long

Comment

Oh....and fresh homemade salsa that will melt your face!

Comment

Hot wings. I probably make them on the grill once a week during summer and the neighbors love to coincidentally drop by every time that I do.
            Kevin Kerr
            Self Storage Software by Storage Commander
            Kevin@storagecommander.com
            Direct - 951.867.4732

Comment

I also love that it's fruit season. My daughter and I have been enjoying fresh strawberries, nectarines and watermelon!
              Amy Campbell
              Editor
              Inside Self-Storage
              amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

No contest. My dry rub pork ribs. Low and slow cooking. Corn on the cob grilled as well.
                "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Anything cooked on a grill or soaked in bbq sauce in a crock pot is good summer food to me. Now I'm craving some pulled pork sandwiches.

Comment

Fried green tomatoes and corn on the cob
                    Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• pacnwstorage
                      Reply to Joking Around
                      pacnwstorage
                      He Loved Hearing His Own Voice
                      Ronald was sitting at the breakfast table one Sunday morning reading the USA Today entertainment section.

He had just read an article about a beautiful movie star who had announced that she was going to marry a football player, who was famous not only for...
                      Yesterday, 10:52 PM
                    • bentsmom
                      Reply to Thanksgiving Week
                      bentsmom
                      We started a little early and held Customer Appreciations Days at our 3 offices this past Friday and Saturday. For two days we had snacks & refreshments for our customers. Saturday we held a drawing at each office for a gift basket worth $100.00 each. We did not get tons of people but anyone who...
                      Yesterday, 09:49 PM
                    • Steve_hajewski
                      Reply to Need Help! Break Ins through building wall panels!!
                      Steve_hajewski
                      Lock the empty units. While yes, a person could rent a unit and eventually get into the neighboring one, you should at least then have a photo and scan of their ID which should be a pretty good deterrent. Plus, what they said above is good advice.

A person could assemble buildings with...
                      Yesterday, 09:30 PM
                    Working...
                    X