Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Happy holidays! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk. Please be patient with us as the registration make take longer to process during this joyful time of year. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Unusual Features & Attractions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unusual Features & Attractions

I came across an unusual but fantastic marriage of dissimilar ideas recently on Twitter called 'Al's Auto Body Shop & Arboretum'

http://www.lindabrazill.com/each_lit...a-gardens.html

You may or may not have the land for this but it made me wonder if you have creative landscaping or features that are outside of what most people think of when they think self-storage. Plants? Art? Kiddie Rides? Giant statue of Elvis?

Post pictures or links if you do!

I don't know about you but my plans for future Pinky & The Brain style world conquest now involve a secret lab WITH extensive landscape features.

PS: Don't be too worried about me conquering the world, I'm rapidly running out of road and the worst(?) thing I would do is ship most politicians to a remote - but comfortable- island where they can fight over who has to climb the tree to pick the coconuts (eventual starvation or onset of self-preservation induced common sense expected).
    Last edited by habreu; 30th July 2018, 06:18 PM.
    Burt Abreu

All From 1 Supply
    Building & Maintenance
    Products for Self Storage

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Griz326
    Reply to Market saturation???
    Griz326
    Building incrementally is tough.

* Building a storage unit ain't cheap.
    * It is a nearly irreversible commitment to a certain type of development.

It is the commitment to a certain type of land development that most concerns me.
    Yesterday, 11:24 PM
  • RMRSS
    Reply to Customers who sneak out before gate lockout
    RMRSS
    Yes, being able to send people to collections would pretty much totally reduce my stress in these situations (knowing they wouldn't get away with it), but although our management company (of which I'm an employee, btw, not a partner) has not yet set this up. I do plan to bring it up to the relevant...
    Yesterday, 09:53 PM
  • pacnwstorage
    Reply to Customers who sneak out before gate lockout
    pacnwstorage
    I would send him to collections asap and get that set up, which takes a day. Secondly I would leave a detailed review about him and his company at any number of business review sites. Mainly about him because you have no dealings with his business. Next I would wait for him outside his business and...
    Yesterday, 09:16 PM
Working...
X