Remembering 9/11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remembering 9/11

USA Today is providing live coverage of several memorial services today.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

My facility flag is at 1/2 mast today. This pic is from the other day when it was so nice and windy enough to help starch the flag.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

pacnwstorage that's lovely.
      Amy Campbell
      Editor
      Inside Self-Storage
      amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Is overcast and not windy so I thought this pic was better then what I could get today. The pic serves the purpose. We must also remember what happened 6 years ago today......Benghazi. Lives lost when the military was ready to go in and help save the fallen or at least take the bodies home and told to stand down. 6 weeks till an election was what that was all about.
        "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

This is a hard day for many people. Many people lost loved ones to these events and the pain and devastation was far spread. Those who struggled through the losses of that day, will never be the same. I grew up in New York, and the changes that took place were felt immediately throughout the city. New York will never be the same. The people will never be the same. The skyline will never seem as rich and elegant.17 years seems like so long ago, but it will always be a day where a hole was created in the hearts of those who love New York and America. No year is easier.The one thing that remains a positive through all of this is the reaction of the people. It was an amazing time of people coming together and a large effort of people helping just to help. Thank you to all that helped and served that day and the years following!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X