International Women's Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Women's Day

Today is International Women's Day. Which women, past or present, have inspired you?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

My mom. She raised 4 boys to be men. Enough said, I think.

Second would be my 6th grade teacher, Mrs. Butterworth, in Independence, Mo. at Blackburn Elementary School. The first teacher that ever called me out for something and rapped my knuckles with a ruler. From that point forward I never ever caused problems in her class. I told my mom and dad what happened and they said, "GOOD"!

Third would be my first cousin Beverly that just went thru the Paradise, Ca. fire. She had a gun safe and every letter I ever wrote her when I was in Vietnam she saved and they were in that gun safe and came thru it all. I never knew she saved all those letters.
    Last edited by pacnwstorage; 8th March 2019, 01:00 PM.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Mom

When is the international mens day?

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz View Post
        Mom

When is the international mens day?
        That will never happen. We are a movement all our own. I had a girlfriend once call it a BM.
        "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Steve_hajewski
          Reply to Break in at our units
          by Steve_hajewski
          One other idea that I had on this topic... while most security camera systems just record the data on a central DVR (and some have an option for remote viewing but even those don't always save everything in the cloud) there is another way to have a local back up. Some manufacturers make cameras that...
          Today, 07:22 AM
        • Steve_hajewski
          by Steve_hajewski
          Sorry to hear about this. Chateau sells a cylinder lock that is compatible with Trac-Rite's latches. The also sell two different stainless slide latches that will fit the door, however they will require drilling new holes.

It does sound like you were doing things correctly for being a rural...
          Yesterday, 09:23 PM
        • KrisinNC
          by KrisinNC
          It sounds like you're on top of it. I'd add motion sensitive lights. Regular lighting then when there is motion brighter lights pop on so they realize that maybe there are cameras. I'd make the utility/camera room not accessible to the outside if possible....
          Yesterday, 08:39 PM
        Working...
        X