What's Your Hobby?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmyLou View Post

My bunnies also! They take a lot of work and time. I didn't exactly plan on becoming a house bunny mom but it happened. I had no real knowledge when we got our first bun. I did a ton of research and reading and its been a wonderful experience. I would adopt more buns if I had a bigger home and outdoor space.
    So, you TOO are a bunny slave! Welcome to Rabbit slavedom! It's wonderful in my little world with my 4 (1 foster).
    Tall Terri

The customer's fantasy doesn't always match with reality!

Comment

HaHa!! Yes, I am a bunny slave I don't mind a bit. Our youngest bun is headed to the Vet today for his snip-snip, with my boyfriend. We have to travel almost 300 miles but its worth the drive. Locally, they charge almost $500...if we go to SPCA they charge just over $100 and we know they have an experienced bunny Vet. If we went to the next big town over, it's a little less than locally but I'm not familiar with the clinics.
      AmyLou

Comment

Originally posted by Amy_ISS View Post
        Dave Scott - Can you post a photo? I'd love to see it.
        IMG_0532.JPG
        Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

Dave Scott That's wonderful!
          Amy Campbell
          Editor
          Inside Self-Storage
          amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Originally posted by lady5563 View Post
            Reading!!!
            I love murder mysteries.
            I always try to figure out who the killer is before the book ends!
            I also enjoy baking!
            Me too. I read about 4 books a month on average ( between 300- 500 pages each)
            You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

My favorite hobby is keeping my husband on his toes. Next comes baking and making anything crafty with crochet being my favorite method of keeping my hands busy. And of course, there's reading, writing on all sorts of topics and learning.
              Gina 6k
              twitter.com/GinaSixKudo
              VM: Four-Oh-Eight- Seven-Eight-Oh-Eight-Oh-Seven-Nine
              storagebizhelp@gmail.com

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough!
              I am not an attorney, just an experienced manager who is willing to share what I have learned. Your thoughts, practices or opinions may vary and neither of us may be right.

Comment

Originally posted by Gina6k View Post
                My favorite hobby is keeping my husband on his toes. Next comes baking and making anything crafty with crochet being my favorite method of keeping my hands busy. And of course, there's reading, writing on all sorts of topics and learning.
                I want to learn how to crochet!
                I used to knit but that was many many years ago!
                I learned when I was a Girl Scout!
                Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

lady5563, check out youtube. There are lots of good learn to crochet videos. I've been searching through a lot lately as I'm into the Tunisian crochet and am learning the entrelac also. I had a customer gift me an unusual crochet hook over 20 years ago and she taught me my first basic Tunisian stitch and how to make a reversible afghan, it's fun.
                  Gina 6k
                  twitter.com/GinaSixKudo
                  VM: Four-Oh-Eight- Seven-Eight-Oh-Eight-Oh-Seven-Nine
                  storagebizhelp@gmail.com

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough!
                  I am not an attorney, just an experienced manager who is willing to share what I have learned. Your thoughts, practices or opinions may vary and neither of us may be right.

Comment

I never thought about YouTube!!!

Thank you!
                    Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X