Now Streaming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Streaming

I cut the cable cord years ago and never looked back. What streaming sites do you use?
    Last edited by Amy_ISS; 11th June 2019, 08:40 PM.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Hulu Plus, Netflix. Amazon Prime,HBO, along with internet I pay about $80 per month instead of $180 I was paying for cable and I still get to watch the shows I want, no commercials.
    You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

I am on Comcast but my employer pays $80 a month of the total fee. I do watch Amazon Prime at my office computer when I am bored.
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Cable, but we also stream Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime, and HBO (through Prime). I keep trying to get my husband to cut the cable cord but he won't do it.
        Kristy Olney
        Self Storage Ninja/Resident Manager
        Stor-All Gardnerville
        Gardnerville, NV
        https://www.storall.biz/self-storage...le/industrial

“Should you find a wise critic to point out your faults, follow him as you would a guide to hidden treasure.” The Buddha

Comment

Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime, DramaFever and CrunchyRoll

Comment

Hulu and Netflix
            AmyLou

Comment

I have high speed internet and Amazon Prime ( I rarely use it) and a Roku with the on demand streaming platform Philo which I use every day. Plus I have a digital antenna (Like Mohu leaf).
              With Philo I can on demand stream pretty much any HGTV show I want to see, plus watch LivePd live if I like or watch it later if I miss it. It also has Hallmark and a ton of other things I don't bother with.
              90% of what you're stressing about now won't even be relevant in a year. Breathe easy. ~Wesley Snipes

WA State

Comment

Netflix, and only as background noise!
                MamaDuke

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X