X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meauxhala View Post
    Summer plans. Spend more time outside.
    LOL
    We live in sunny Florida so we are going to spend more time INside.
    The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

Originally posted by Storman View Post

We just returned, and had a GREAT time. We're looking to go back, but don't need the inflated costs of renting a house on the hoity-toity 30A. We're looking at Navarre Beach, Florida or Gulf Shores, Alabama. Anybody else have any recommendations for a big house with a pool beachfront on the gulf? I'm sure there are many other locations along that stretch of beach that would be great, but coming from California we don't hear of the secret spots.

On of my sons in law is from Baton Rouge, his mom and dad drove over one day and cooked us up a proper crawfish boil. Man, those Louisianans like things spicy... still putting out the fire in my mouth.

Give me a call (you've got my number) about 6 months before your next trip. I just may be able to hook you up with a gorgeous place or two. But I say 6 months because the hidden spots rent up quickly as people start thinking summer and vacation. Do you want that pool indoors or outdoors, or outdoors covered?
      Gina 6k
      twitter.com/GinaSixKudo
      VM: Four-Oh-Eight- Seven-Eight-Oh-Eight-Oh-Seven-Nine
      storagebizhelp@gmail.com

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough!
      I am not an attorney, just an experienced manager who is willing to share what I have learned. Your thoughts, practices or opinions may vary and neither of us may be right.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamkathleenj View Post

LOL
        We live in sunny Florida so we are going to spend more time INside.
        Yes, we Floridians stay inside during the hot summer months! Haha! There are a couple of small waterparks near me, they're always a good place to spend a day off.
        Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Comment

Heading "outside" next month to visit family. Outside is the "lower 48" AKA the contiguous US states to us Alaskans
          AmyLou

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Storman
            Reply to The dangers of those rental trucks in the wrong hands
            by Storman
            I'm sure it was bad, but I couldn't watch that video for more than 10 seconds. I need a dramamine.
            Today, 12:16 AM
          • Orkocean
            Reply to new to storage
            by Orkocean
            My father didn't talk about his vietnam days, all I know is he was a gunner in heli's and per my mother telling me stories as a kid he had 2 guns when most had one.. *shrug*... As far as my brother i'm not sure what his role was on the ship, it was late 90's early 2000's timeframe and I recall he went...
            Yesterday, 08:19 PM
          • MamaDuke
            Reply to new to storage
            by MamaDuke
            My father was on the flight deck of the Kitty Hawk during Vietnam. Squadron, vf-213 F4's.

Small world!...
            Yesterday, 08:01 PM
          Working...
          X