We haven't done this in a while.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We haven't done this in a while.....

New fav shows on tv? I never miss "Yellowstone" and the same for "Last Man Standing".
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Bluebloods... Survivor

Comment

I've been watching Netflix. Found a show called The Last Ship, kind of like the show Jericho, only with a the Navy involved and a plague instead of a nuclear attack.
      You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

I've been watching HGTV and LivePd-I haven't gotten into any shows this year though.
        When I had all of my ducks in a row-I realized that most of them were not even mine!

WA State

Comment

Originally posted by wc1974 View Post
          I've been watching Netflix. Found a show called The Last Ship, kind of like the show Jericho, only with a the Navy involved and a plague instead of a nuclear attack.
          The Last Ship has been around for about 4-5 years now and I was in to it at first and then lost interest. I really liked it at first but then, IMO, the story lines just became too contrived. That's why there are so many shows, we all have different tastes.

Bluebloods is an ongoing fav of mine as well.

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post

The Last Ship has been around for about 4-5 years now and I was in to it at first and then lost interest. I really liked it at first but then, IMO, the story lines just became too contrived. That's why there are so many shows, we all have different tastes.

Bluebloods is an ongoing fav of mine as well.
            We didnt have cable or internet for about 5 years, so all the shows on Netflix are new to me I feel like I waste so much time watching TV now! We used to go for walks or get household chores done when we got home from work. Now those things are saved for days off, and at night we spend about 2 hours watching shows. Our kids tease us and tell us we are turning into Gramma and Papa
            You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

Bluebloods is good, I catch it occasionally. Last ship started going weird so I stopped watching-same with NCIS.
              When I had all of my ducks in a row-I realized that most of them were not even mine!

WA State

Comment

Last man standing always cracked me up but I haven't watched it in a while. Queen of the South is good, Alone, that show about making knives and swords, FOX news,

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz View Post
                  Last man standing always cracked me up but I haven't watched it in a while. Queen of the South is good, Alone, that show about making knives and swords, FOX news,
                  That would be "Forged in Fire". I have watched many times.

Comment

Yeah, Forged in Fire. I try to catch it every week

Comment

I think my family and I have watched every single episode of Forged in Fire. Doug Marcaida is so much fun to watch.

Comment

I don't watch a lot of TV and also only get streaming services from Netflix or Prime ... However, I totally enjoyed

- The Wire
                        - Jack Ryan
                        - The Boys

Check out the reviews. All three were really well done and highly entertaining!

Comment

Madman I really liked Jack Ryan too and I am anxiously waiting the next season coming soon. I also wanted to watch Widow on Prime.
                          I am mostly a Big Bang Theory addict & watch them on DVR when I need a laugh. I think I could probably recite each show. I have also been watching Bring the Funny. With so much sadness in the world I try to stick with comedy shows as much as I can.
                          The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

I forgot my most addictive series I watch at my Amazon Prime and that is "Bosch".

Comment

Thumbs up for Bosch (Amazon). It got me reading Michael Connelly books that the show is based on.

We also like (Netflix):
                              - Lucifer
                              - Ozark
                              - Blown Away - and I hate all other competition shows! Amazingly creative and skilled people and each episode is only 23min.
                              - Planet Earth (I and II)

Amazon:
                              - The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Bighank
                                Reply to Pest and Bug protection kit
                                by Bighank
                                Idaho has nice. I tell everyone that God built mice better than my ability to get rid of them. When someone says "You have mice?" I look them in the eye and say, "yes." I ask them if they see al the hawks and falcons flying around and ever wonder what they feed on. Most are...
                                Yesterday, 11:31 PM
                              • KrisinNC
                                Reply to Lawn & Garden Landscaping
                                by KrisinNC
                                This facility doesn't have a lot of landscape-weed-whacking and picking up trash, no lawn etc. So maintenance handles it. Last facility we had a landscaping company and they mowed, cleaned up leaves, branches and even removed snow if needed....
                                Yesterday, 07:06 PM
                              • Beebop
                                Reply to Lawn & Garden Landscaping
                                by Beebop
                                Our maintenance man use to have to trim the bushes until the owner hired a landscaping company to do it....
                                Yesterday, 06:37 PM
                              Working...
                              X