Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grizz
    replied
    bring back dueling, that will end many problems!!

Leave a comment:

• pacnwstorage
    replied
    Easy enough to understand but the libs want to interpret their own way. Have said many times that if they enforce the current laws they can stop most of what is happening. Criminals, you know the ones-the ones crossing borders illegally, letting go for SMALL offenses or let out of jail/prison early so a lib can feel good about themselves, will get guns no matter what. The absolute best way to help stop those people is NO GUN FREE ZONES! Just how stupid is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said earlier, guarantee you want to be behind me at an SST convention, if a nut job goes off.

Leave a comment:

• Grizz
    replied
    The Right of the PEOPLE to Keep and Bear Arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

For the life of me I cant figure out why so many people do not understand that statement

Leave a comment:

• pacnwstorage
    replied
    They will want every gun you own to be registered with the federal government. That has been done before. Right after Germany invaded countries and then came after the registered guns. I have to pass a background check every time I buy a firearm. That info is to be kept at the gun shop for I believe 10 years but I may be wrong on the timeline. The state and fed authorities are supposed to wipe clean and destroy that info within 30 days. How much you want to be that that info is not being destroyed as it is supposed to be.

Leave a comment:

• wc1974
    replied
    Just renewed my NRA membership and my CCP. I thought it was amusing at first but the far left liberal nut jobs are starting to worry me a little bit with their"coming for your guns" attitude.

Leave a comment:

• pacnwstorage
    replied
    Yes, sitting back and thinking this is all going to go away is crappy thinking. I belong to 3 2nd rights organizations. Never ever ever will a jerk like Beto come close to be man enough to force his proclamation.

Leave a comment:

• Grizz
    replied
    25 years ago nuts like him would have been laughed off the stage and now they actually have a footing and some support. He only said out loud what EVERY ONE of the others plan on doing.

I suggest you join GOA or one of the many 2A orgs to help protect our Rights

Leave a comment:

• pacnwstorage
    replied
    The dems/libs/progressives are masters of spewing buzz words that help the American people "perceive" something and then therefore "believe" it.
    Free thoughts don't mean a hill of beans to them. You must have the brainwashed belief that everything they say is best for you and you must be taxed accordingly and you must lay down your arms because with them you are just a very very dangerous non believer. Damn right I am! Especially if idiots like Robert Francis want to do a mandatory buy back. Just remember this, he fired the opening salvo when it comes to a threat on law abiding citizens.

"Hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47," Sounds like a threat to me. I don't run so don't be surprised when you come knocking.

Leave a comment:

• dakselfstorage
    replied
    Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
    But, along with mags being called clips, the anti gun people and politicians call it an automatic rifle all the time. As I stated earlier, if you are going to tell people what they can LEGALLY own, you better know what you are talking about. They just don't care.
    It is already against the law for me to own an automatic weapon without a very expensive license.
    AR does not stand for Assault Riffle. It is from the Company that developed it Armalite Inc.
    That is some very good marketing by the politicians.
    Just as Climate change is being tossed around. Hey we had a Hurricane during Hurricane season, "Must be Climate Change". We got 6 inches of snow during the winter, "Must be Climate Change".

Leave a comment:

• pacnwstorage
    replied
    What is in your heart is always the best course, unless you let that heart be swayed by brainwashing.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Scott
    replied
    Great Answers Guys I can not believe some of the crap coming from the Democrats, and I was one when I worked in the factory (United Steel Workers) I was a conservative Democrat and just went along with things. I wised up later in life.

Leave a comment:

• pacnwstorage
    replied
    Originally posted by wc1974 View Post
    Taken from the NRA web site: The “AR” in “AR-15” rifle stands for ArmaLite rifle, after the company that developed it in the 1950s. “ARdoes NOT stand for “assault rifle” or “automatic rifle.” AR-15-style rifles are NOT “assault weapons” or “assault rifles.” An assault rifle is fully automatic, a machine gun.

So tired of people calling it an assault rifle.
    Very well put and now more people can see how the anti gun nuts twist letters and words to try and strengthen their argument. People should realize that like the MSM twists the truth and so do so many politicians, they are telling you what is good for you and what is not and they know better.

Then a Texas politician told Robert Francis to "come take my AR" and right off the bat he said that was a THREAT against his life. He needs to go eat more dirt and become ONE with Mother Earth.

Yea, and I am a sweet cuddly teddy bear that see nothing but good in all people and lets them walk all over me.

If the anti gun people had to deal with different letters before the R in the AR-15, they would be like:

B=Brutal rifle
    C=Criminal rifle
    D=Deadly rifle
    E=Enforcer rifle
    F=Fierce rifle

and so on and so on........
    Last edited by pacnwstorage; 14th September 2019, 12:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Iamkathleenj
    replied
    Originally posted by wc1974 View Post
    Taken from the NRA web site: The “AR” in “AR-15” rifle stands for ArmaLite rifle, after the company that developed it in the 1950s. “ARdoes NOT stand for “assault rifle” or “automatic rifle.” AR-15-style rifles are NOT “assault weapons” or “assault rifles.” An assault rifle is fully automatic, a machine gun.

Agreed. Lots of people just don't know the differences and if you only listen to one source and do not read or experience then you wouldn't know.

Leave a comment:

• wc1974
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pacnwstorage
    replied
    But, along with mags being called clips, the anti gun people and politicians call it an automatic rifle all the time. As I stated earlier, if you are going to tell people what they can LEGALLY own, you better know what you are talking about. They just don't care.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

• MamaDuke
    Reply to Death of a tenant question
    by MamaDuke
    Different states have different laws. In CA, there is a legal form to be completed and notarized, or they must have the proper court documents. In the meantime, we overlock the space to ensure that no one gets access until we have the proper paperwork.

We don't want the son to come next...
    Today, 12:18 PM
  • dakselfstorage
    Reply to Where Would You Live?
    by dakselfstorage
    Just spent two nights on the outer edge of Kerrville at a Super 8. It was actually one of the nicer 8's we've stayed in. We did the three twisted sisters near there.
    Love the entire area....
    Today, 12:17 PM
  • pacnwstorage
    Reply to Death of a tenant question
    by pacnwstorage
    IMO, after seeing the certified death certificate and legal paperwork that gives her control of the mother-in-law unit belongings, she can have her name put on the unit and linked to her units. If you wish you can of course reference the mother-in-laws name somewhere on the unit.
    Today, 10:12 AM
Working...
X