Carry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carry

Hey Pac Beto is coming for your gun. Just putting you on. I see in one of your recent post that you carry.
    Dave (Woodee) Scott

He says he wants to do a "mandatory buy back" of AR-15 and AK-47 assault rifles/guns. The government can never buy back what they never owned. First off, what it actually is, is a confiscation of arms. That would be the start of others to come. While I do have several firearms, I do not own an AR-15. The only rifle I have is a semi auto PC9 Carbine. We are talking about 10's of millions of AR and AK design guns that they would try to do their buy back on. The ones that speak of doing this don't even know what an assault rifle is and that they are mags and not clips. If you are trying to tell me what is good and bad, at least know what the hell you are talking about. That will not fly and I guarantee you it would be devastating what would happen if the government attempted to do so.

BETO is a doofus to the 10th power. I think when he was at the dentist, in his video, they drilled a bit too deep and hit his pea brain. But he was already eating dirt before that so maybe he had a mental defect since birth.

Count on one thing 1000% for sure. If guns are outlawed then the only people that will have them is criminals. I have a carry permit. I have had safety courses and training in the service. I don't commit crimes but they still want to take my guns that I bought legally and have always done a background check to get.

Two statements are very true. "I would rather be judged by 12 instead of being carried by 6". "Police are minutes away when criminals are seconds away".

If the government/police would just enforce the laws on the books, 90% to more of the ongoing problems would be taken care of.

But then again, I have never met a liberal/progressive/democrat that didn't think they knew better than me what was good for me and others. Like Dana Loesch says, "I am a citizen and not a subject".

One thing is also for sure. If there was ever a problem at this industries big get together in Vegas and I was there, I can guarantee you that the safest place you can be is BEHIND ME. I bet anyone who knew me there would come running to that safe place. No brag, just fact.

By the way, we are only talking about what is being said in the US of A and nobody is being name called or attacked at this forum. There is absolutely no reason to take this thread down.
    Last edited by pacnwstorage; 13th September 2019, 08:19 PM.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

The responses are now coming out after Robert Francis made his proclamation:

"I frankly think that that clip will be played for years at Second Amendment rallies with organizations that try to scare people by saying Democrats are coming for your guns," Sen. Chris Coons of Delaware told CNN Friday. "I don't think a majority of the Senate or the country is going to embrace mandatory buybacks. We need to focus on what we can get done."

"This is what their goal is. We've always said it, now they're saying it," said Alan Gottlieb of the Second Amendment Foundation, based in Washington state. "Now they've said it and we're going to make them eat it."

I have just one question for any members here that are concerned about an AR-15. Is it a semi-automatic or an automatic rifle?

Comment

It is not an automatic rifle so it'd be a semi.
        The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

But, along with mags being called clips, the anti gun people and politicians call it an automatic rifle all the time. As I stated earlier, if you are going to tell people what they can LEGALLY own, you better know what you are talking about. They just don't care.

Comment

Taken from the NRA web site: The “AR” in “AR-15” rifle stands for ArmaLite rifle, after the company that developed it in the 1950s. “ARdoes NOT stand for “assault rifle” or “automatic rifle.” AR-15-style rifles are NOT “assault weapons” or “assault rifles.” An assault rifle is fully automatic, a machine gun.

So tired of people calling it an assault rifle.
            You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

Originally posted by wc1974 View Post
              Taken from the NRA web site: The “AR” in “AR-15” rifle stands for ArmaLite rifle, after the company that developed it in the 1950s. “ARdoes NOT stand for “assault rifle” or “automatic rifle.” AR-15-style rifles are NOT “assault weapons” or “assault rifles.” An assault rifle is fully automatic, a machine gun.

Agreed. Lots of people just don't know the differences and if you only listen to one source and do not read or experience then you wouldn't know.
              The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

Originally posted by wc1974 View Post

Very well put and now more people can see how the anti gun nuts twist letters and words to try and strengthen their argument. People should realize that like the MSM twists the truth and so do so many politicians, they are telling you what is good for you and what is not and they know better.

Then a Texas politician told Robert Francis to "come take my AR" and right off the bat he said that was a THREAT against his life. He needs to go eat more dirt and become ONE with Mother Earth.

Yea, and I am a sweet cuddly teddy bear that see nothing but good in all people and lets them walk all over me.

If the anti gun people had to deal with different letters before the R in the AR-15, they would be like:

B=Brutal rifle
                C=Criminal rifle
                D=Deadly rifle
                E=Enforcer rifle
                F=Fierce rifle

and so on and so on........
                Last edited by pacnwstorage; 14th September 2019, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Great Answers Guys I can not believe some of the crap coming from the Democrats, and I was one when I worked in the factory (United Steel Workers) I was a conservative Democrat and just went along with things. I wised up later in life.
                  Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

What is in your heart is always the best course, unless you let that heart be swayed by brainwashing.

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
                      But, along with mags being called clips, the anti gun people and politicians call it an automatic rifle all the time. As I stated earlier, if you are going to tell people what they can LEGALLY own, you better know what you are talking about. They just don't care.
                      It is already against the law for me to own an automatic weapon without a very expensive license.
                      AR does not stand for Assault Riffle. It is from the Company that developed it Armalite Inc.
                      That is some very good marketing by the politicians.
                      Just as Climate change is being tossed around. Hey we had a Hurricane during Hurricane season, "Must be Climate Change". We got 6 inches of snow during the winter, "Must be Climate Change".
                      Joe Krezdorn
                      DAK Self Storage
                      Leesport, PA 19533
                      www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

The dems/libs/progressives are masters of spewing buzz words that help the American people "perceive" something and then therefore "believe" it.
                        Free thoughts don't mean a hill of beans to them. You must have the brainwashed belief that everything they say is best for you and you must be taxed accordingly and you must lay down your arms because with them you are just a very very dangerous non believer. Damn right I am! Especially if idiots like Robert Francis want to do a mandatory buy back. Just remember this, he fired the opening salvo when it comes to a threat on law abiding citizens.

"Hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47," Sounds like a threat to me. I don't run so don't be surprised when you come knocking.

Comment

25 years ago nuts like him would have been laughed off the stage and now they actually have a footing and some support. He only said out loud what EVERY ONE of the others plan on doing.

I suggest you join GOA or one of the many 2A orgs to help protect our Rights

Comment

Yes, sitting back and thinking this is all going to go away is crappy thinking. I belong to 3 2nd rights organizations. Never ever ever will a jerk like Beto come close to be man enough to force his proclamation.

Comment

Just renewed my NRA membership and my CCP. I thought it was amusing at first but the far left liberal nut jobs are starting to worry me a little bit with their"coming for your guns" attitude.
                              You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• MamaDuke
                                Reply to Death of a tenant question
                                by MamaDuke
                                Different states have different laws. In CA, there is a legal form to be completed and notarized, or they must have the proper court documents. In the meantime, we overlock the space to ensure that no one gets access until we have the proper paperwork.

We don't want the son to come next...
                                Today, 12:18 PM
                              • dakselfstorage
                                Reply to Where Would You Live?
                                by dakselfstorage
                                Just spent two nights on the outer edge of Kerrville at a Super 8. It was actually one of the nicer 8's we've stayed in. We did the three twisted sisters near there.
                                Love the entire area....
                                Today, 12:17 PM
                              • pacnwstorage
                                Reply to Death of a tenant question
                                by pacnwstorage
                                IMO, after seeing the certified death certificate and legal paperwork that gives her control of the mother-in-law unit belongings, she can have her name put on the unit and linked to her units. If you wish you can of course reference the mother-in-laws name somewhere on the unit.
                                Today, 10:12 AM
                              Working...
                              X