This world is going freaking nuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MamaDuke View Post

Water, Soy-protein concentrate, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil, Natural flavors. Impossible "meat" also contains 2% or less of: Potato protein, Methylcellulose, Yeast extract, Cultured dextrose, modified food starch, Soy leghemoglobin, Salt, Soy-protein isolate, Mixed tocopherols (vitamin E), Zinc gluconate, Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Sodium ascorbate (vitamin C), Niacin, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Vitamin B12.

So, while these could be in pet food, they are also in a whole lot of human food.
    I equate cellulose with cardboard-but that's just my brain. 'Methylcellulose'.
    Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• pacnwstorage
      Reply to Unit Pricing
      by pacnwstorage
      LOL! Wait for me to kick the bucket and take this place over....
      Today, 05:48 PM
    • pacnwstorage
      Reply to West Coast Wildfires
      by pacnwstorage
      Yea, even without the China virus we were wearing masks just because of the smoke and ash in the air. It's nice to get in the golf cart now and drive and be able to stop and not have the cloud of ash flow over me from the back. That cloud would kick up anytime I drove. Any cobwebs around the facility...
      Today, 02:35 PM
    • Grizz
      Reply to Unit Pricing
      by Grizz
      You're right, I just wish I could find owners as good as PAC's but I wont hold my breath. I have an exit plan, just need a partner ($$$) to get the ball rolling...
      Today, 01:35 PM
    Working...
    X