No announcement yet.

What Are Your Favorite Holiday Movies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are Your Favorite Holiday Movies?

There are so many wonderful holiday movies. I'm partial to It's a Wonderful Life (I nicknamed my daughter Zuzu when she was little.) My dad LOVES Miracle on 34th St. and we watch it every year. There's also Die Hard (yes, it's a holiday movie!), The Grinch, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story and so many more!!

What are some of your favorites?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

A Christmas Story, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, ELF All of the old classics like It's a Wonderful Life, White Christmas,A Christmas Carol, The Home Alone Series, Jim Carey's Grinch, The Santa Claus 1 and 2, Miracle on 34th Street. These are just the ones I have in my collection of DVD's. There are more I like to watch but these are my main ones.
    You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

Die Hard because I love hearing this line while he is crawling thru the vents: “'Come out the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs…'”
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

I love the movie Love Actually and Four Christmases with Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon. I also love ELF!! I adore the old shows that came on every year as a kid like Charlie Brown Christmas, Frosty the Snowman and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Those old TV Specials send me back to childhood where I have fond memories.

It's a Wonderful Life is my all time #1 favorite.
        Stephanie Tharpe
        President
        A+ Management Group, LP
        Nashville, TN
        www.aplusmanagementgroup.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
        www.tnssa.net

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Clarkstoragellc
          Reply to Drastically raising rents to market value
          by Clarkstoragellc
          Owners1
          On your commercial, they should be paying $.85 to $1.00 per square foot. They will gladly pay it. They can't buy, build or locate a small commercial location for that much. I would not be worried about them leaving....
          Today, 03:33 PM
        • Bighank
          by Bighank
          We went through this a few years back. The owner had not raised rents in many years. We raised all current rents 1/2 way to the normal rate. Then we set all new tenants to regular rates. You will lose some tenants. However not as many as you would expect. As far as the business tenants are concerned...
          Today, 02:39 PM
        • Owners1
          by Owners1
          That seems to be the case as well for the smaller units. Some are as low as $50 for a 10x20 because they have been there for the past 10+ years without a single increase. I assume these people will probably pack up and go when I send them the increase letter.

So I guess the answer is...
          Today, 01:48 PM
        Working...
        X