Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Hello! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk! Please be patient with us as registration make take longer to process around the holidays. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

What Are Your Favorite Holiday Movies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are Your Favorite Holiday Movies?

There are so many wonderful holiday movies. I'm partial to It's a Wonderful Life (I nicknamed my daughter Zuzu when she was little.) My dad LOVES Miracle on 34th St. and we watch it every year. There's also Die Hard (yes, it's a holiday movie!), The Grinch, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story and so many more!!

What are some of your favorites?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

A Christmas Story, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, ELF All of the old classics like It's a Wonderful Life, White Christmas,A Christmas Carol, The Home Alone Series, Jim Carey's Grinch, The Santa Claus 1 and 2, Miracle on 34th Street. These are just the ones I have in my collection of DVD's. There are more I like to watch but these are my main ones.
    You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

Die Hard because I love hearing this line while he is crawling thru the vents: “'Come out the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs…'”
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

I love the movie Love Actually and Four Christmases with Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon. I also love ELF!! I adore the old shows that came on every year as a kid like Charlie Brown Christmas, Frosty the Snowman and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Those old TV Specials send me back to childhood where I have fond memories.

It's a Wonderful Life is my all time #1 favorite.
        Stephanie Tharpe
        President
        A+ Management Group, LP
        Nashville, TN
        www,aplusmanagementgroup.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
        www.tnssa.net

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KrisinNC
          Reply to Expanded metal fencing... do you have experience with this?
          by KrisinNC
          Or you could electrify your current fence with a box/wire used for horses/cattle. IT won't ~kill~ them, but it packs a punch. I'd know, I've bumped into a few. ...
          Yesterday, 09:44 PM
        • evansr
          Reply to Promotional ideas
          by evansr
          Same here, our unit occupancy has been a bit low, company average across our sites 86% (we've also added new units at a few sites), but our economic occupancy is at an all time high (percentage and dollar totals) due to consistent rate increases on all customers. We use storEDGE and push our discounts...
          Yesterday, 09:13 PM
        • Storman
          Reply to Expanded metal fencing... do you have experience with this?
          by Storman
          This expanded metal comes in many thicknesses and sizes. The 3/4" and 9 gauge is likely much heavier than what you used for your trailer ramp. The 4x8 sheets that I'm looking at cost about $60 each, but the added cost of galvanizing and delivering them to my facility is what bumps them to ~$100...
          Yesterday, 07:55 PM
        Working...
        X