Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MusicCity Gal
    replied
    I love the movie Love Actually and Four Christmases with Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon. I also love ELF!! I adore the old shows that came on every year as a kid like Charlie Brown Christmas, Frosty the Snowman and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Those old TV Specials send me back to childhood where I have fond memories.

It's a Wonderful Life is my all time #1 favorite.

Leave a comment:

• pacnwstorage
    replied
    Die Hard because I love hearing this line while he is crawling thru the vents: “'Come out the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs…'”

Leave a comment:

• wc1974
    replied
    A Christmas Story, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, ELF All of the old classics like It's a Wonderful Life, White Christmas,A Christmas Carol, The Home Alone Series, Jim Carey's Grinch, The Santa Claus 1 and 2, Miracle on 34th Street. These are just the ones I have in my collection of DVD's. There are more I like to watch but these are my main ones.

Leave a comment:

• Amy_ISS
    started a topic What Are Your Favorite Holiday Movies?

What Are Your Favorite Holiday Movies?

There are so many wonderful holiday movies. I'm partial to It's a Wonderful Life (I nicknamed my daughter Zuzu when she was little.) My dad LOVES Miracle on 34th St. and we watch it every year. There's also Die Hard (yes, it's a holiday movie!), The Grinch, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story and so many more!!

What are some of your favorites?

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Storman
    Reply to How best to communicate rate increases
    by Storman
    I would warn against referencing a specific reason for the rate adjustment, I think it's better just to say "due to rising costs of doing business". I used to own a pest control company and asked my office manager to prepare rate adjustment letters to our customers. She wrote a nice letter...
    Today, 07:53 PM
  • Orkocean
    Reply to Contracts are legal documents, DUH.
    by Orkocean
    Yeah I used blue moon in TX with sitelink system.

So they have to fill it out in Idaho, does them putting the information on a computer themselves count? I've seen some setups where a customer has a tablet infront of them to put their info in....
    Today, 04:08 PM
  • AMR12880
    Reply to New Facility Costs Estimation
    by AMR12880
    Thanks for the input guys! I've been checking back reading but wanted to give any inputters the opportunity to post should they want. Thanks again!
    Today, 03:54 PM
Working...
X