No announcement yet.

What Are Your Favorite Holiday Movies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are Your Favorite Holiday Movies?

There are so many wonderful holiday movies. I'm partial to It's a Wonderful Life (I nicknamed my daughter Zuzu when she was little.) My dad LOVES Miracle on 34th St. and we watch it every year. There's also Die Hard (yes, it's a holiday movie!), The Grinch, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story and so many more!!

What are some of your favorites?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

A Christmas Story, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, ELF All of the old classics like It's a Wonderful Life, White Christmas,A Christmas Carol, The Home Alone Series, Jim Carey's Grinch, The Santa Claus 1 and 2, Miracle on 34th Street. These are just the ones I have in my collection of DVD's. There are more I like to watch but these are my main ones.
    You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

Die Hard because I love hearing this line while he is crawling thru the vents: “'Come out the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs…'”
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

I love the movie Love Actually and Four Christmases with Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon. I also love ELF!! I adore the old shows that came on every year as a kid like Charlie Brown Christmas, Frosty the Snowman and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Those old TV Specials send me back to childhood where I have fond memories.

It's a Wonderful Life is my all time #1 favorite.
        Stephanie Tharpe
        President
        A+ Management Group, LP
        Nashville, TN
        www.aplusmanagementgroup.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
        www.tnssa.net

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Kevin SC
          Reply to Interesting idea
          by Kevin SC
          I love it Storagelady!

Create separate discounts in your software so you can track each moving company's performance in your reports too.
          Today, 01:26 AM
        • Storagelady898
          Interesting idea
          by Storagelady898
          So I dont like the idea of running specials personally because people are absolutely crazy. BUT I had an interesting idea, wanted to see if others had any experience with this. Taking coupons ( say $10 off sign up or whatever) and taking them to uhaul places, realtors and property management companies...
          Yesterday, 10:20 PM
        • Storagelady898
          Reply to Pest and Bug protection kit
          by Storagelady898
          We put bait stations in every empty unit and refill the bait. Also we spray the insides with bug stuff. I wouldn't trust a tenant to do it. I let the tenants know this when they rent a unit to not be alarmed if they see it, "we dont have a mouse problem and we dont want a mouse problem. And we...
          Yesterday, 10:13 PM
        Working...
        X