Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Hello! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk! Please be patient with us as registration make take longer to process around the holidays. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Happy Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. Will see you on the other side.

Harold and Alice

Back at ya!
    Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Comment

Be safe and get full with family and friends!
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Mmmm. Thanksgiving meal is my favorite.

Everyone enjoy the 4 hours with your family before you get tired of them. LOL
        It was a study that said 4 hours is the amount of time until you get sick of being around them.
        Me, I can go longer depending on who it is.
        Joe Krezdorn
        DAK Self Storage
        Leesport, PA 19533
        www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

Originally posted by dakselfstorage View Post
          Mmmm. Thanksgiving meal is my favorite.

Everyone enjoy the 4 hours with your family before you get tired of them. LOL
          It was a study that said 4 hours is the amount of time until you get sick of being around them.
          Me, I can go longer depending on who it is.
          4 hours.. that'd be nice.. j/k... Wifes family drove 35 hours with 4 people, 3 dogs in a f350 to spend the holidays with us, with all the b-days and all in their family we've already celebrated our ThanksBirthMas holidays so they can get on the road and make the long drive back Friday morning. Hope everyone who is celebrating on the actual day enjoy their peace and quiet away from work!

Comment

Back at yaa Our turkey will be deep fried, can not wait
            Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KrisinNC
              Reply to Expanded metal fencing... do you have experience with this?
              by KrisinNC
              Or you could electrify your current fence with a box/wire used for horses/cattle. IT won't ~kill~ them, but it packs a punch. I'd know, I've bumped into a few. ...
              Yesterday, 09:44 PM
            • evansr
              Reply to Promotional ideas
              by evansr
              Same here, our unit occupancy has been a bit low, company average across our sites 86% (we've also added new units at a few sites), but our economic occupancy is at an all time high (percentage and dollar totals) due to consistent rate increases on all customers. We use storEDGE and push our discounts...
              Yesterday, 09:13 PM
            • Storman
              Reply to Expanded metal fencing... do you have experience with this?
              by Storman
              This expanded metal comes in many thicknesses and sizes. The 3/4" and 9 gauge is likely much heavier than what you used for your trailer ramp. The 4x8 sheets that I'm looking at cost about $60 each, but the added cost of galvanizing and delivering them to my facility is what bumps them to ~$100...
              Yesterday, 07:55 PM
            Working...
            X