• Dave Scott
    replied
    Back at yaa Our turkey will be deep fried, can not wait

Leave a comment:

• Orkocean
    replied
    Originally posted by dakselfstorage View Post
    Mmmm. Thanksgiving meal is my favorite.

Everyone enjoy the 4 hours with your family before you get tired of them. LOL
    It was a study that said 4 hours is the amount of time until you get sick of being around them.
    Me, I can go longer depending on who it is.
    4 hours.. that'd be nice.. j/k... Wifes family drove 35 hours with 4 people, 3 dogs in a f350 to spend the holidays with us, with all the b-days and all in their family we've already celebrated our ThanksBirthMas holidays so they can get on the road and make the long drive back Friday morning. Hope everyone who is celebrating on the actual day enjoy their peace and quiet away from work!

Leave a comment:

• dakselfstorage
    replied
    Mmmm. Thanksgiving meal is my favorite.

Everyone enjoy the 4 hours with your family before you get tired of them. LOL
    It was a study that said 4 hours is the amount of time until you get sick of being around them.
    Me, I can go longer depending on who it is.

Leave a comment:

• pacnwstorage
    replied
    Be safe and get full with family and friends!

Leave a comment:

• KrisinNC
    replied
    Back at ya!

Leave a comment:

• Bighank
    started a topic Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. Will see you on the other side.

Harold and Alice

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Kevin SC
    Reply to Interesting idea
    by Kevin SC
    I love it Storagelady!

Create separate discounts in your software so you can track each moving company's performance in your reports too.
    Today, 01:26 AM
  • Storagelady898
    Interesting idea
    by Storagelady898
    So I dont like the idea of running specials personally because people are absolutely crazy. BUT I had an interesting idea, wanted to see if others had any experience with this. Taking coupons ( say $10 off sign up or whatever) and taking them to uhaul places, realtors and property management companies...
    Yesterday, 10:20 PM
  • Storagelady898
    Reply to Pest and Bug protection kit
    by Storagelady898
    We put bait stations in every empty unit and refill the bait. Also we spray the insides with bug stuff. I wouldn't trust a tenant to do it. I let the tenants know this when they rent a unit to not be alarmed if they see it, "we dont have a mouse problem and we dont want a mouse problem. And we...
    Yesterday, 10:13 PM
Working...
X