Holiday Gifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Gifts

What's the best, most creative, funny or creepy gift you've ever given or received?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Cash is the best gift I get!
    Cookies or any treat is always a good 2nd choice too!

$50. from my High Maintenance tenant!
    Mr. H.M.(he loves that I call him that)
    Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

My first facility had wine storage-I'd get upwards of a case of wine over the holidays. Awesome!
      Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Comment

I have a few tenants who bring me some home made goodies. SO sweet!
        You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

The best one I ever received was an annual pass to Disney from my oldest daughter and her husband a few years ago. I renew it every year now and we go all the time. Most creative would go to my youngest daughter. Last year she got me an egg cooker...because I was buying already cooked eggs for egg salad from the grocery store deli. I hate cooking and peeling eggs and it was much easier to buy them already cooked/peeled and just bring them home and turn them into egg salad. Or deviled eggs.
          Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Comment

I'm not entirely certain I can legally discuss everything involving the creepiest, but the most unusual one was a live lobster. I ended up donating it to an aquarium. (what else does one DO with a lobster? I didn't feel like cooking it)

Comment

Originally posted by JamesStorage View Post
              I'm not entirely certain I can legally discuss everything involving the creepiest, but the most unusual one was a live lobster. I ended up donating it to an aquarium. (what else does one DO with a lobster? I didn't feel like cooking it)
              Mmmmm. Lobster Roll.
              Joe Krezdorn
              DAK Self Storage
              Leesport, PA 19533
              www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

Originally posted by JamesStorage View Post
                That's so sweet though-I'm sure the aquarium thought a. Awesome, b. hilarious.
                Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Comment

Oh, One of the most used Christmas gifts was from my Mom. She gave me a pair of Ov-Gloves. I use them all the time while baking or smoking meat.
                  I bet I have had them for close to ten years and still awesome. She thought they may have worn out and got me a pair of "Lookalikes" that suck.
                  Joe Krezdorn
                  DAK Self Storage
                  Leesport, PA 19533
                  www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

Originally posted by KrisinNC View Post

That's so sweet though-I'm sure the aquarium thought a. Awesome, b. hilarious.
                    She (The gift giver) never told me outright where she got it from, but from hints she's dropped, I've gathered she snatched it from a Red Lobster restaurant when the staff wasn't looking. The aquarium on the other hand was delighted, since they had no lobster exhibit and promptly got more.

Comment

I made a giant chocolate chip cookie in the shape of a heart for someone I loved, that was about as creative as I've ever been. We got divorced a few yers later so.......

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X