Road Trips or Other Vacations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Trips or Other Vacations

Is anyone planning an exciting trip this year? Tell us about it!
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Planning a big one next year so you will have to wait for details.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Yep. Heading toward Denver for a friends niece wedding and then toward Oregon and south to San Diego on the PCH.
      We may start in lower Washington, but I think that will be too much time in the left.
      Sorry PAC
      Joe Krezdorn
      DAK Self Storage
      Leesport, PA 19533
      www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

Tell me about it. Where in Oregon are you going to start?

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
          Tell me about it. Where in Oregon are you going to start?
          It's looking like we will Head to Astoria from Denver. Then I hope to get to San Diego The entire length.
          Joe Krezdorn
          DAK Self Storage
          Leesport, PA 19533
          www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

Assuming we stay with this company at sooooome point I need to fly back to Houston, load up a 26' truck and move my belongings out of storage their to our current residence. Only a 28 hour drive with this current location, nice way to spend some time away from work, right?

Comment

Two trips this year. First to San Antonio to visit family. Then up to Leavenworth WA.

Comment

Planning a trip back home to Oregon. Would prefer to drive from Texas but if I can't get enough time off for the PCH road trip then I'll fly out. Even better if I can get the teardrop camper built before I go, but I doubt it.

Comment

I will be taking my 11yo and 15yo sons on a cruise this summer. We'll be leaving out of the Galveston port so it's only a 45 minute drive and then we'll be on vacation! My brother and his wife will be joining us, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by dakselfstorage View Post

It's looking like we will Head to Astoria from Denver. Then I hope to get to San Diego The entire length.
                    I have traveled that on a Harley years ago when I was in the service. Great trip and lots to see and experience. You should try and make a side trip to Crater Lake and maybe Mount St. Helens.

Pay close attention to some of the design and architecture of the bridges, especially in Oregon. The one at Newport is cool.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KeelHauler1994
                      Reply to Facebook Marketing
                      by KeelHauler1994
                      A lot of great ideas. I will give you my thoughts and opinions but each faciltity is unique and each location presents its own positives and negatives.

If you have no advertising budget or very little, I would start with the following.

Do the market research for your zip code...
                      Yesterday, 08:55 PM
                    • Orkocean
                      Reply to I can even sell units at competitor's facilities...dang I'm good.
                      by Orkocean
                      spidey senses, gotta love them... in our area anytime someone inquires about "smallest unit" and "access hours" we are on guard.. I had one the other day who wanted the smallest then asked if we accept checks after refusing to say what she's storing other than "boxes"....
                      Yesterday, 08:39 PM
                    • Orkocean
                      Reply to Cleaning Hacks
                      by Orkocean
                      I won't blow unless I absolutely have to. I prefer broom and dustpan. As far a "hacks", I'll get the extension cords out and a shopvac on the roofs when its time to clean gutters of leafs, dusting doors are super quick if you get a California king duster from wally world in the auto section....
                      Yesterday, 08:35 PM
                    Working...
                    X