X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As if eating tide pods was not bad enough

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/vi...RMb?li=BBnb7Kz
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

In a town next to mine, Cherry Hill, NJ a youngster was hurt doing this ridiculous thing!

I told my adult children to speak to the grandkids about this!!!!

I mean it is called the SKULL BREAKER!!!!

Who thinks this crap up?
    Interesting too that it is only been seen on Tik Tok!
    Not FB of the Insta!

Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Link didn't work, what was the story about?

Comment

It one of those challenge things that some idiots think is funny. It is called the Skull Breaker challenge. Basically it is 3 people that take it and 2 of the 3 are in on the trick to the one that doesn't know what is going on. They line up side by side and they are all 3 supposed to jump in the air for some stupid reason and when the middle one, that the trick is going to be played on, jumps in the air the person on each side kicks his legs out from under him or her and then that person hits the ground flat on their back and cracks their skull on the ground. Good times, right? Kids being kids and people are already going to the hospital about doing this. Dumb asses!

Comment

Sounds like a fun game to play with politicians, not for kids

Comment

Why do kids try making it onto the Darwin list faster than normal?
            Throw kindness around like Confetti - But don't get glitter in your eyes!

Comment

They are all trained by the same people, their parents. Then all that training is gathered as a peer group. Then they all make the same mistakes and dumb decisions. That is also why the newest drivers wreck their vehicles together. They hang out together and do those dumb decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
                They are all trained by the same people, their parents. Then all that training is gathered as a peer group. Then they all make the same mistakes and dumb decisions. That is also why the newest drivers wreck their vehicles together. They hang out together and do those dumb decisions.
                Herd mentality.
                Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X