No announcement yet.

Binge Watching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Psych, Burn Notice, various movies. I'm not much of a tv watcher, I binge read instead. Just finished a 9 book series murder mystery. Before that was Phantom of the Opera (english version, not french), 1984, and the Atlantis Grail series. Also been watching a lot of the free theater showings that have been on You Tube. That has been great!
    "I don't understand your specific kind of crazy but I do admire your total commitment to it!"

Comment

I've been fishing in my spare time or anything to get outside

Comment

Originally posted by 208manager View Post

MUST watch: Marvelous Mrs Maisel on Prime
        100% agree! Can't wait for the next season!

Comment

"Better Call Saul", "****t's Creek", "Ozark"and "Dexter" Trying "Marvelous Mrs Maisel" next.

Comment

we're probably the last two people to watch Breaking Bad, and after that I moved on to Better Call Saul. My wife was sort of done with the drug stuff, so she moved on to Longmire and now Schitt's Creek. Those came after some of the old timey English shows with too much relationship drama for me. I'm old school, I still do Deadliest Catch, Bering Sea Gold, Gold Rush and LivePD.
            In no way affiliated with Storman software.

Comment

OK so I will admit to watching a HULU series called Humberly and it is so bad but funny- not like hahaha funny but the kind where you say to yourself I am an awful person for laughing at this. The acting is horrible. They make fun of topics such as : incest, catholic priests who like little boys, homosexuality, adultery, murder, and so on. They try to make it like a period piece ( think Pride and Prejudice.) Full of double entendre script that makes you say... did they just go there? They did! OMG. It is so bad, like a train wreck but I could not stop watching it. It is British comedy/drama so if you dont get British humor you probably wont like it.
              You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

wc1974 You had me allll the way up until British. The only accent I can bare to listen to is a southern drawl...otherwise I get confusingly irritated lol

Comment

Originally posted by AngelaESSTX View Post
                  wc1974 You had me allll the way up until British. The only accent I can bare to listen to is a southern drawl...otherwise I get confusingly irritated lol
                  Dont worry, it is so badly acted its not hard to understand. Its like even though all the actors are British they are trying really hard to sound like they arent. I have the same problem with British accents, but I could easily understand them in this series.
                  You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

Binge watching Big Bang Theory for the 100th time. I have them all on the DVR and I watch them over & over.
                    I also like Live PD, People's Court and Judge Judy.
                    No on the Storage Wars.
                    The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

The Incredible Dr. Pol Learning a lot from him and I love my animals.
                      Throw kindness around like Confetti - But don't get glitter in your eyes!

Comment

That Dr. Pol guy is an amazing man that really cares about all those animals. Seen the show a few times and loved it.
                        "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X