And you wonder why I talk about millennials like I do or idiots like this.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Banned
    • Oct 2014

And you wonder why I talk about millennials like I do or idiots like this.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ca5?li=BBnbcA1

His dad is one of the members of the city council. That dad must be soooo proud of his idiot son. That dad needs to cull the herd. Here is a future political leader that is sure to make a big splash.
    Last edited by Guest; 2 September 2020, 07:25 PM.
  • dakselfstorage
    • Oct 2010

As if we have no larger issues to deal with.
    Joe Krezdorn
    DAK Self Storage
    Leesport, PA 19533
    www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

• Amy_ISS
      Community Manager
      • Jan 2008

OK, obviously this is silly in light of what's happening in the world right now. This guy is dedicated to this cause, though. Check his Twitter feed. Perhaps he's just seeking attention or he's seriously bothered by the name for this popular food.

But can we refrain from assuming all Millennials are morons and lazy? My son is one and he's awesome. People can be idiots at any age.

Oh, and I like the name chicky-chicky nugs.
      Last edited by Amy_ISS; 3 September 2020, 11:06 AM.
      Amy Campbell
      Editor
      Inside Self-Storage
      [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Banned
        • Oct 2014

To be fair, I never said ALL millennials. The name may leave the assumption that all are like that but even I know that is just not the case. Sorry Amy.

But, the strangest stands like this and strangest talk/quotes seem to be from that group of people. Along with just the brain dead idiots out there that we deal with every day.

Now, with a wave of new college age prospective students not having to go through SAT/ACT testing to earn a spot in to a college, the wave of the problem is sure to get bigger and continue. People, like Amy's son are likely above the fold and love a challenge and rise to it. At least I hope so.

By the way, "dedicated to this cause", proves my point in so many ways. We are dealing with China Covid and this guy throws all his efforts at "boneless chicken"? What a freakin' NIMROD!

Comment

• AjmCorona
          • Aug 2019

He makes a good point though...

Comment

Banned
            • Oct 2014

Originally posted by AjmCorona
            He makes a good point though...
            About what?

Comment

• AjmCorona
              • Aug 2019

"Christensen argued that the meat found in boneless chicken wings does not necessarily come from the wing of a chicken. He also argued that boneless chicken wings "are just chicken tenders, which are already boneless.""
              I mean, he's not wrong. haha

Comment

Banned
                • Oct 2014

He's also ignorant to push that agenda with all that is going on. He had a podium and many other more important discussions could have been had.

He may have had a point but not a "good" or even remotely close to important. He's a doomsday idiot. He needs a safe room with no way out.

Comment

• AngelaESSTX
                  • May 2019

I like the term "saucy nuggs". From here on out, that's what I will be referring to them as...don't @ me.

Comment

Banned
                    • Oct 2014

IMO, this is not even remotely funny. This is the future of American population and even giving him an audience feeds his idiocy. Maybe, just maybe, in 10 years down the road you will look back and remember that I said this, "This place is going to hell in a hand basket because of idiots like this". "They are brain washed in schools from day one". "They think this dribble actually accomplishes something". "The rest of the world, China and Russia at the top of the list, are just sitting back and laughing their butts off as we demolish ourselves and our future".

Doomsday talk you might ask? Mark my words. When some come knocking at my door for protection from idiots like this and the results of them, well, I am not home.

Comment

• Storman
                      • Feb 2008

This is theater. Nothing to see here. He wanted his 15 mins. of fame and he got more like 30. You're taking it too seriously, it's a joke that you're not in on.
                      In no way affiliated with Storman software.

Comment

Banned
                        • Oct 2014

A joke except that too many of that ilk think the same way and come to the same conclusions. Remember, I said brainwashed all thru school.

Comment

• Grizz
                          • Dec 2017

If he was forced to move out of his mommy's basement, find a job and support himself, things would be different

Comment

Banned
                            • Oct 2014

I saw this morning where he interrupted a University of Nebraska football team question and answer session with reporters and he started spouting the same crap. I turned it off but if I was in the crowd I likely would have been tempted to tackle him to the ground. He is a waste of air.

Comment

• Kevin K
                              • Apr 2014

I'm going to push for our next promotion, "Free $25 Gift Card for Saucy Nuggs With Every Storage Commander Cloud Order".
                              Kevin Kerr
                              Storage Commander Cloud Software
                              k[email protected]
                              Toll Free: 877.672.6257
                              Direct: 951.867.4732

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...