COVID or Flu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COVID or Flu?

Guess what? It's flu season! So how do you tell if you might have COVID-19 or if it's the flu? Check out this chart.

Chart.JPG
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

I am knocking on wood here because I have not missed a day of work or been sick with anything for the last 9 years. 2 years at previous facility and 7 years, as of today, at this facility.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

apparently my choice is to eat everything in sight to make sure I haven't lost my sense of taste. I'm constantly "testing".
      In no way affiliated with Storman software.

Comment

Originally posted by Storman View Post
        apparently my choice is to eat everything in sight to make sure I haven't lost my sense of taste. I'm constantly "testing".
        This will now be my excuse..I own it now, thank you!

Comment

Anyone think this flu/cold season will be much more tame than normal? With most everyone already masking up, and social distancing. It should make spread of those conditions much harder.

Comment

Originally posted by RandyL View Post
            Anyone think this flu/cold season will be much more tame than normal? With most everyone already masking up, and social distancing. It should make spread of those conditions much harder.
            That's my theory. It will be interesting to watch and see what actually happens.
            MamaDuke

Comment

Here's hoping! Even so, I got a flu shot last weekend.
              Amy Campbell
              Editor
              Inside Self-Storage
              [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Originally posted by Storman View Post
                That's brilliant!!!

Comment

The masks are not preventing anything but they are inhibiting the free flow of fresh air into and out of the body which cannot be a good thing

Comment

Grizz If masks do nothing at all why have our medical professionals been using them for decades? Masks are very effective at trying to help contain a persons germs from spreading. Which is why they are recommended.

They are not there to filter covid out of the air to stop you from contracting the disease. The covid disease is smaller in size than masks can filter.

If someone is sick and they cough or sneeze the mask will contain the contents that allow that substance to not reach surfaces. Masks make sanitizing surfaces easier, and helps remove contraction of the disease by surface contact to near nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by RandyL View Post
                      Grizz If masks do nothing at all why have our medical professionals been using them for decades? Masks are very effective at trying to help contain a persons germs from spreading. Which is why they are recommended.

They are not there to filter covid out of the air to stop you from contracting the disease. The covid disease is smaller in size than masks can filter.

If someone is sick and they cough or sneeze the mask will contain the contents that allow that substance to not reach surfaces. Masks make sanitizing surfaces easier, and helps remove contraction of the disease by surface contact to near nothing.
                      If masks work why are they releasing prisoners from prison?

If this is so deadly why are the homeless not dying, heck the streets should be free of the homeless by now right?

Why is it safe to riot without a mask but not to go to church with one?

Why are the states with the highest deaths rates the same ones with the strictest lockdown and restrictions?

there is over 99% survival rate, many politicians and the media are blowing this way out of proportion for political gain, its nothing more than that

Comment

I am not entirely sure what all those statements have to do with what I posted about masks. I absolutely agree that both political parties are using this for gain. As they say never let a good crisis go to waste.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Orkocean
                          Reply to Picking a unit...
                          by Orkocean
                          People aren't always the brightest. I had one years ago in FL on the phone who saw our prices online and wanted a 10x10 indoor unit. I got to the point of asking what he was storing. A VW beetle.... I paused for a moment and asked him
                          "so, the car is in pieces I take it?"
                          Well...
                          Today, 12:23 AM
                        • Orkocean
                          Reply to I know this happens all the time... But still makes me so MAD!!
                          by Orkocean
                          Welp that's one you need to make sure gets sent to collection agency. Let them report it to his credit and go after him....
                          Today, 12:16 AM
                        • Steve_hajewski
                          Picking a unit...
                          by Steve_hajewski
                          This afternoon a customer reserved a unit through my web site to move in this weekend.

So, I called him. I am doing rentals via phone now with a lease that gets e-mailed for digital signature. Works pretty well, minimal problems with not seeing the customer in person.

Me, during...
                          Yesterday, 11:09 PM
                        Working...
                        X