Halloween Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Movies

My daughter and I are watching a Halloween-inspired movie each night this month. What's your favorite movie from this genre?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Love the old 80's slasher flicks.
    Friday The 13th, the first 3, then when Nightmare on Elm Street came out, that was the ultimate scary. You NEED sleep & can't escape Freddy. Nightmare on Elm Street 3, Dream Warriors was great as well. As a kid growing up in the 80's, Children of the Corn was pretty creepy as well & have seen that a bunch of times as a kid.
    Then the SAW movies came out. Talk about a psychological thriller series of movies!
    Of course anything Stephen King related is great. Creepshow is a great flick. Leslie Nielsen plays a good "bad guy."

This Halloween my son who is 19 had the idea of running all 31 Simpsons Treehouse of Horrors on Halloween since it falls on a Saturday. So that is what we'll be doing.

Comment

The Shining is scary and anything with that has Amy Schumer in it creeps me out. Nancy P is scary too.
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

I don't watch the really scary movies with my daughter yet since she is only 10 (and does not like them yet) but we like to watch cute ones like Hocus Pocus. When my boys were young (they are now 24 and almost 21) we used to watch good ones like The Strangers though. I love scary movies year round.
        Linden Mini Storage, Reno, Nevada
        www.MiniStorageReno.com

Comment

Hocus Pocus and The Witch.

Comment

Anything with Bella Lagosi, Lan Channy, Vincent Price (forgive all the spelling errors), 3 Stooges, Zombies, Abbot and Costello, I'm into all that stupid crap for some reason

Comment

My 9 year old is obsessed with Ghostbusters... can't wait to take him to the new sequel when they finally release it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• lady5563
                Reply to Website Developers- Who do you use?
                by lady5563
                NO! Wake up and taste the Maxwell House Dark Roast!
                It warms the soul!...
                Today, 03:41 PM
              • lady5563
                Reply to Here We Go...!
                by lady5563
                I take my deposits to the bank myself.
                I use the drive up and get a receipt for each deposit.
                It seems as though the poster maybe used a night time drop off box and that was why the bank had to call the OP to inform of the deposit being short?...
                Today, 03:29 PM
              • RMRSS
                Reply to Contracts are legal documents, DUH.
                by RMRSS
                Honestly I've never heard anyone have an issue with this before. In fact, all our contracts are electronic, so we type the info directly into SiteLink and the customer eSigns it on the screen. I've never had a tenant fill out the informational part even when we had paper contracts. So many people...
                Today, 02:37 PM
              Working...
              X