Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Hello! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk! Please be patient with us as registration make take longer to process around the holidays. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Happy Halloween

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Halloween

Happy (almost) Halloween everybody! Will any of y'all be dressing up for the festivities? What are your plans for the hallowed night? Scaring children? Passing out candy? Partying? I myself will be dressing up as a hot dog and going to a friends party. Woohoo! Hope you all have a spook-tacular Halloween!

Don't burn yer wiener or buns whole roasting em!

Comment

I will sit at home in my storage fortress with my daughter and her 10 week old preemie!
      MamaDuke

Comment

Going to close early at 4 pm and go to the American Legion post. We are parking across the front lawn of the post, about 20-25 vehicles with the trunks close to the front sidewalk. We are calling it "Trunk or Treat" and we will be handing out candy to kids walking by on the sidewalk. We have a reader board out front and have advertised all week and parents will either walk them over or drive and park in the back lot and then walk the kids past all of us. Hell, I spent $50 on candy yesterday for all this. We have a large neighborhood presence and expect lots of kids. As long as the kids are happy and get lots of candy, it's all good.
        "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
          Going to close early at 4 pm and go to the American Legion post. We are parking across the front lawn of the post, about 20-25 vehicles with the trunks close to the front sidewalk. We are calling it "Trunk or Treat" and we will be handing out candy to kids walking by on the sidewalk. We have a reader board out front and have advertised all week and parents will either walk them over or drive and park in the back lot and then walk the kids past all of us. Hell, I spent $50 on candy yesterday for all this. We have a large neighborhood presence and expect lots of kids. As long as the kids are happy and get lots of candy, it's all good.
          That sounds awesome! Should be a lot of fun.

Comment

Yeah I think we'll be doing a trunk or treat over at our church this year and that's probably it.
            Kevin Kerr
            Storage Commander Cloud Software
            k[email protected]
            Direct - 951.867.4732

Comment

I'll be either sitting in my hotel room watching Netflix or sitting downtown Salem, eating some fried alligator and watching the crazies... I've been driving around with a posable skeleton in my passenger seat. I am tempted to see if I can get it strapped to my segway and use my phone to control it and mess with people though.. we'll see

Comment

The township we live in canceled Halloween, although they stated to drive carefully as people will not OBEY.
                You know it's for the common good right.
                Joe Krezdorn
                DAK Self Storage
                Leesport, PA 19533
                www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

Originally posted by Orkocean View Post
                  I'll be either sitting in my hotel room watching Netflix or sitting downtown Salem, eating some fried alligator and watching the crazies... I've been driving around with a posable skeleton in my passenger seat. I am tempted to see if I can get it strapped to my segway and use my phone to control it and mess with people though.. we'll see
                  Omg that would be so funny! If it works, please share a video. haha!

Comment

I'm wearing my Vegas Golden Knights hockey jersey and my matching earrings. I'm a 'Hockey Fan'.
                    Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Comment

Originally posted by AjmCorona View Post

Omg that would be so funny! If it works, please share a video. haha!
                      So I can't take video and control it moving but snapped a pic of it.. just got done testing it out, had to strap him in to keep him on. 20201031_152717.jpg

Comment

We all dressed up. Lots of fun had today.

halloween.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Orkocean View Post

So I can't take video and control it moving but snapped a pic of it.. just got done testing it out, had to strap him in to keep him on. 20201031_152717.jpg
                          Haha! That's so cool!

Comment

Yeah it was fun.. it left me enough room to stand as well so I went rolling around downtown that night. Got quite a few reactions.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• evansr
                              Reply to 2021 Goals & To Do's
                              by evansr
                              For our rate increases, we have taken a REIT approach, rates goes up on a schedule, but can easily be adjusted at a site level based on demand, customer issues, occupancies, etc.

Our discounts have been very limited already due to almost all unit groups being over 90%, if a discount is...
                              Today, 09:11 PM
                            • pacnwstorage
                              Reply to 2021 Goals & To Do's
                              by pacnwstorage
                              Are you sure one size fits all for all the facilities and neighborhoods they are in? We do rate increases as needed and not on a schedule of 9 months. I have had 6 years in a row of increases over the year before and will do it again this year for a total of 7. We stress the security of the facility...
                              Today, 08:29 PM
                            • evansr
                              2021 Goals & To Do's
                              by evansr
                              Hello Everyone, I am starting to put together our 2021 Goals and to-do's for our sites to present to the big boss for final approval. What is everyone looking at for 2021...with everything going on with this year, we still want to present a "normal" outlook and not "everything's on fire!"...
                              Today, 06:53 PM
                            Working...
                            X