Release Your Inner Child

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release Your Inner Child

Even grown-ups need to play! What do you do that seems like a kid activity but you actually enjoy? I regularly watch cartoons such as SpongeBob, Scooby Doo and old Looney Tune shows. We also have a Pokemon Sorry game that sees regular activity.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

I like to play in the dirt whether its camping, hiking, fishing, hunting, shooting all sorts of things, BBQing, anything to get outdoors

Comment

Since I have been shooting since I was a kid, I like to go to my favorite outdoor 2nd amendment theme park for fun.

I also like to watch old black and white movies that I remember from my kid days.

Comment

I can watch Disney cartoons all day long.(Aladdin w/ Robin Williams is my favorite) I've been debating if I want the Disney channel.
        "The comeback is always stronger than the setback."
        Mom, Navy Vet, genealogist and voracious reader
        WA state

Comment

Play with my kids. We play hide-n-go-seek in the house, we have water fights, we do laser lag, go to places like Urban Air (trampoline park), etc. If they do it, momma's right there with them! I'll play video games with them and have them sit down with me to watch certain cartoons that they think they're too big for.

Comment

Yahtzee/ Monopoly

Comment

If I’m stuck inside,,, in the garage, I have a golf simulator that is fun. But I’d rather be doing almost anything outside. Gardening, Jeeping, ATVing playing real golf or shooting at the range. Anything beats being inside...!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveMac View Post
                If I’m stuck inside,,, in the garage, I have a golf simulator that is fun. But I’d rather be doing almost anything outside. Gardening, Jeeping, ATVing playing real golf or shooting at the range. Anything beats being inside...!
                I agree/ Outside is better!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X