Affirmations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affirmations

Came across this uplifting article and thought I'd share. We all get down or become hyper-critical of ourselves. What affirmations do you use to turn things around and remind yourself of your value?
    Last edited by Amy_ISS; 7 May 2021, 11:40 AM.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Thanks for sharing the article. I think this past year plus has had lots of people being self deprecating more than usual.

My affirmation - I remember I have promises to keep to a loved one lost and I will never break my promises. So I remind myself of those.

But when your brain is lost in grief, and an infection takes over you physically, it's really hard to remember you're loved simply for existing. That's where friends and family come in to bring you soup, or medications or just give you some company and remind you that if you weren't loved, they wouldn't even be there.
    Gina 6k
    twitter.com/GinaSixKudo
    VM: Four-Oh-Eight- Seven-Eight-Oh-Eight-Oh-Seven-Nine
    [email protected]

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough!
    I am not an attorney, just an experienced manager who is willing to share what I have learned. Your thoughts, practices or opinions may vary and neither of us may be right.

Comment

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. This. Especially how they worked out the mathematical odds.
      This past year has been a strain on everyone, thank you for the reminder.
      The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X