Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gina6k
    replied
    I'm definitely crafty! I crochet, knit, sew, cook, bake, garden, write and more and love coming up with ideas and making them a reality. Never could embroider well, did a few cross stitch things and latch hook when I was younger. I can see something and turn around and make it myself. I'm also well-versed in using all sorts of power and woodworking tools. So who needs a pattern or a blueprint? Not this gal. That's just one of my many strange talents.

But fishhu1968 I sure wish you were local to me, I have a very old piece I'd turn you lose on to bring it back to it's former glory. Nice work.
    MamaDuke That's cute. I'm currently working on a "Sleep Tight Teddy Bear" blanket for our newest. If I ever get it finished you'll see it on that other website.

Leave a comment:

• fishhu1968
    replied
    Thank Ya MamaDuke!

Leave a comment:

• MamaDuke
    replied
    fishhu1968 that's great work!

Leave a comment:

• Amy_ISS
    replied
    Lovely work MamaDuke and fishhu1968.

Leave a comment:

• fishhu1968
    replied
    I was a cake decorator for 15 years in one of my prior professions. I've changed over to repurposing furniture and some light woodwork. So I would consider myself artistic...when I have some time and energy left from managing storage. LOL
    Attached Files
    Last edited by fishhu1968; 14 October 2021, 11:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• KrisinWA
    replied
    Originally posted by MamaDuke View Post
    I crochet and I cross stitch. But once I completed this blanket for my grandson, I decided I don't like to do those things anymore!

And I sew. I used to make a lot of my own clothes and all the clothes for my kids. But last year when the lockdown hit, I made myself a couple masks. And that made me realize I no longer like to sew, either!!!

I guess I'm no longer crafty or artistic!!!
    20210530_101553.jpg
    Super cute! I used to cross stitch but boy, have those little squares gotten smaller.

Leave a comment:

• MamaDuke
    replied
    I crochet and I cross stitch. But once I completed this blanket for my grandson, I decided I don't like to do those things anymore!

And I sew. I used to make a lot of my own clothes and all the clothes for my kids. But last year when the lockdown hit, I made myself a couple masks. And that made me realize I no longer like to sew, either!!!

I guess I'm no longer crafty or artistic!!!
    20210530_101553.jpg

Leave a comment:

• KrisinWA
    replied
    I do some photography-but mostly manage storage. I like nature and architectural photos, especially bridges and old buildings. I took a lot of so so and some really nice photos on my drive from WA to CA on my phone. I then get Amazon to print them in the size I want they mail it to me in a couple of days. Instant gratification. I think I'll invest in a lightweight nicer camera at some point.

Leave a comment:

• SBAZ
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveMac View Post
    My story is that I am artistic as a rock.
    So I guess I am good at composing short stories...
    me too...… I can manage storage though!!

Leave a comment:

• lady5563
    replied
    I am not artsy or crafty!

Just my quick witted tongue I suppose!
    I am from New Jersey!

Does that count???
    HA HA HA

Leave a comment:

• SteveMac
    replied
    My story is that I am artistic as a rock.
    So I guess I am good at composing short stories...

Leave a comment:

• Amy_ISS
    started a topic Artistic Endeavors

Artistic Endeavors

Do you consider your artistic? Do you play or write music, compose stories or poems? Are you a crafter? Do you paint or draw? Share your story.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X