• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ☛ It's football time!

Who you roooootenn ferrr?

BSU_Broncos-BlueTurf-A.jpg

Don't you just love that big BLUE turf.

Re: ☛ It's football time!

Now you're talking my language. Here in Eugene we root for the Oregon Ducks. But this may throw you. Even though I moved out here from K.C. in 1997 I have been a Oakland Raiders fan for as long as I can remember. I am no fair weather fan. It is unconditional.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

"Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet him"

Comment

I am in Louisiana so we are all about L.S.U. and the Saints. Both are having pretty tough seasons this year so don't judge me. I am a Tiger on Saturday and a Saint on Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
        Now you're talking my language. Here in Eugene we root for the Oregon Ducks. But this may throw you. Even though I moved out here from K.C. in 1997 I have been a Oakland Raiders fan for as long as I can remember. I am no fair weather fan. It is unconditional.
        Look like the Ducks are going to do lots quacking at every body if they can keep it going. There having a fantastic year.

Comment

Originally posted by SMSSId View Post
          Look like the Ducks are going to do lots quacking at every body if they can keep it going. There having a fantastic year.

The Ducks have had offense that scores a lot of points for a very long time. This year they suffered early because of some offense line injuries. The lineman are starting to come back. If they ever had a killer defense to go with the offense they would be unstoppable and have a major dynasty. Chip Kelly took off and is doing well at Philly. The Raiders are another story altogether. No wins. I like the quarterback, Carr, they have now so I don't see them trying to drafy the Ducks quarterback, Mariota.
          "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

"Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet him"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X