Cold Storage or Wine Storage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold Storage or Wine Storage

Hi. Have any of you converted some of your units to cold storage or wine storage? Where did you go to learn enough to make an educated decision? Anymore insight into this inquiry?

I'm about to head home but I can regale you with our issues tomorrow and how we handled it for our wine storage at the last facility. It was actually original to the building construction, but oh the mistakes...lol. I wrote an article for ISS, I think it came out in May.
    I was born to be wild, but only until about 9:00 pm.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• CuriousNewbie
      Reply to Where to start?
      CuriousNewbie
      Steve: I am looking into various land parcels and considering all the options there. The city is growing in several different direction, and is big enough that they certainly don't overlap very much. I was looking at a specific parcel for a while, until I zoomed out and realized there was a facility...
      Yesterday, 05:32 PM
    • Steve_hajewski
      Reply to Exterior Design Ideas - Single Level Facility
      Steve_hajewski
      Take a look at recently constructed retail space and medical offices in your area for inspiration. Those buildings will often have some great ideas with high end appeal.

Of the sites I have seen recently that really pop, I think some of the items that are in common are taller horizontal...
      Yesterday, 04:39 PM
    • pacnwstorage
      Reply to Curiosity
      pacnwstorage
      At last facility I had indoor units with a camera in the hallway. I had a lady tenant that had a unit under the camera and I could see her great. She would lock her unit to go and walk the distance of the hallway and even get the door at the end open to leave and would then walk back to unit to check...
      Yesterday, 02:12 PM
    Working...
    X