Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Happy holidays! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk. Please be patient with us as the registration make take longer to process during this joyful time of year. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Testing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing

Testing from Mobile Device
    Mango Technologies, is your in-house I.T. department, outsourced! We manage how your information technology affects your budget and workflow, so you can focus on your business. We focus on the self-storage industry!

Latest Topics

Collapse

• QuietSun9
    Reply to Marketing research
    QuietSun9
    I am looking for any public information about market share, income, counterparties
    Today, 04:34 AM
  • Steve_hajewski
    Reply to Overlocking
    Steve_hajewski
    The faster you are on collection activities the better.

I do overlocks on the 9th. This is a simple operation. If your unit is behind, you get a lock. Recieved a call today from a customer:
    Customer: "My dad and brother are at my storage unit, they were going to put my motorcycles...
    Yesterday, 11:04 PM
  • StorageBuddy
    Reply to Green Building and Self-Storage
    StorageBuddy
    Crickets......crickets.... Remember Tom Cruise in the movie Jerry Maguire (...You complete me....You had me at hello)?. He writes a mission statement full of passion and is met by an entire firm of silence.

I guess people who have already built their facility see greenness as an unaffordable...
    Yesterday, 10:41 PM
Working...
X