Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Hello! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk! Please be patient with us as registration make take longer to process around the holidays. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Newbie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here

Hi I am testing this and seeing how it all works
    Starts
    22 October 2020
    Ends
    22 October 2020

First: Welcome to the forum from Oregon.

Second: Testing what?
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Whatever it is, I don't think it worked. But heyyy, welcome to the forums from Texas! If you do have any questions regarding on how to create posts, feel free to ask anyone here and I know they'll (we'll) be happy to help

Comment

Welcome from CT....

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
          First: Welcome to the forum from Oregon.

Second: Testing what?
          Why don't you answer Pac? What are you testing?

Comment

Welcome from PA
            Testing?
            Joe Krezdorn
            DAK Self Storage
            Leesport, PA 19533
            www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• evansr
              Reply to 2021 Goals & To Do's
              by evansr
              For our rate increases, we have taken a REIT approach, rates goes up on a schedule, but can easily be adjusted at a site level based on demand, customer issues, occupancies, etc.

Our discounts have been very limited already due to almost all unit groups being over 90%, if a discount is...
              Today, 09:11 PM
            • pacnwstorage
              Reply to 2021 Goals & To Do's
              by pacnwstorage
              Are you sure one size fits all for all the facilities and neighborhoods they are in? We do rate increases as needed and not on a schedule of 9 months. I have had 6 years in a row of increases over the year before and will do it again this year for a total of 7. We stress the security of the facility...
              Today, 08:29 PM
            • evansr
              2021 Goals & To Do's
              by evansr
              Hello Everyone, I am starting to put together our 2021 Goals and to-do's for our sites to present to the big boss for final approval. What is everyone looking at for 2021...with everything going on with this year, we still want to present a "normal" outlook and not "everything's on fire!"...
              Today, 06:53 PM
            Working...
            X