testing how to post - defaul footer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• testing how to post - defaul footer?

can I have a default footer for all my posts or do I have to copy and paste each time
    Storman Software

Self storage management made easy | Trusted by facilities across AU/NZ/UK since 1992 | Market leader in AU and NZ.

Click on your name at the top right and select "My Profile." Go to the Account tab. Scroll down to "Conversation Detail Options and click on "Edit Post Signature." Whatever you include there will be in the signature of everything you post,

And Welcome!
    MamaDuke

Comment

Originally posted by MamaDuke View Post
      Click on your name at the top right and select "My Profile." Go to the Account tab. Scroll down to "Conversation Detail Options and click on "Edit Post Signature." Whatever you include there will be in the signature of everything you post,

And Welcome!
      found it, thanks so much
      Storman Software

Self storage management made easy | Trusted by facilities across AU/NZ/UK since 1992 | Market leader in AU and NZ.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• lady5563
        Reply to Suspicious Theft
        by lady5563

Ha Ha Ha...
        Today, 01:58 PM
      • LoisG
        Reply to Suspicious Theft
        by LoisG
        Right?!
        When he said that, my ears perked up & became immediately suspicious. Then when he asked if we reimbursed him for the losses, I was thinking, "Get the heck outta here!"...
        Today, 12:48 PM
      • lady5563
        Reply to An Average Day
        by lady5563
        Wait---so you do have it narrowed down to 2 possible suspects/tenants?

Are you going to call them BOTH and ask if they happened to leave something behind on this specific day and time that you know they were there?

If I had it narrowed down to 2 people---I KNOW I would be making...
        Today, 10:44 AM
      Working...
      X