Sentinel equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sentinel equipment

I have two barely used keypads for sale. Does anyone have any idea where I can sell them?

Re: Sentinel equipment

EBay may be a good place to get them off your hands.

Comment

What kind...DaVinci?
      Chasing Perfection to catch Excellence

Comment

Sentinel 1600. One has never been used actually, and the other was in use for two weeks before switching to another operating system.

Comment

If you find someone, let me know I have parts for two 1600 keypads, I upgraded the components inside them within a year of purchase to get davinci ones that stored the codes.

What I have are the control boards from 2 keypads, the number pad and casing stayed mounted.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• SpaceCadet
            Most Successful Promotion/Campaign?
            by SpaceCadet
            Hey SST family! I had a minute to go over our marketing + analytics report, and I wanted to reach out and see what sort of promotions you guys see success with, or "out of the box" thinking that I haven't been applying! So right now my facility is running a 3 months @ 50% off promotion for...
            Today, 01:19 PM
          • jlsjohn
            Reply to We use Chateau cylinder locks
            by jlsjohn
            You don't have to drill the entire cylinder lock. Call Chateau and tell them to give you the drilling instructions for the EZ lock. It takes 5-10 minutes with a 3/16" drill bit....
            Today, 11:45 AM
          • letsgosonics
            Reply to New Lien Law in Idaho and Mississippi
            by letsgosonics
            Yes, here in Idaho it was updated. I sent out a mass email to all of our customer's letting them know about the main changes. We didn't make them all sign new leases as state law supersedes anything in our lease, but we did have to update our lease template. We used to charge a flat $25 late fee....
            Yesterday, 07:23 PM
          Working...
          X